Genpact Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2015

Process Associate Interview

Interview

had personal round of interview then aptitude, then voice assessment, then typing test with 30 minimum & one error excluded! said that i cleared all rounds. got an offer letter two days later.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bareilly (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Genpact (Bareilly (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

There was Group Discussion round followed by Telephonic interview. Final round was aptitude test.I qualified the Group discussion round , then the telephonic round was for checking my presentation and problem solving.Finally the aptitude test for general aptitude check.

Process Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Genpact.

Interview

I was interviewed through a placement agency. I interviewed twice,first for OTC and then for R2R. Had to decline OTC because profile didn't excite me. Only thing you need in interviewing with Genpact is English. While interviewing for OTC,the only question asked was "Tell me about yourself" 3 times,no technical question. However during second interview, technical questions were asked. Since my process was of costing,questions relating to standard costing were asked like what are variances,how are they analysed,what are the different types of variances. The written test was a mere formality and anyone with decent knowledge of accounting will be able to handle them with ease. However the process was tough for simple graduates as I was the only one selected from 20 people interviewed that day.

Interview Questions

• How does a provisioning entry affect balance sheet and profit/loss account.   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

first had a face to face personal interview then written test on reasoning english finally one more test on accounting and finance. at the end of the day who all cleared these tests were given offer letters

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

It was a college placement. 1st round - written test 2nd round - gd and 3rd round - interview. Gd topic was hark work versus smart work. Interview questions were why genpact? what are the assumptions of t test?

Interview Questions

• It was not difficult if you are well prepared. they are interested in hiring more and more students.   Answer Question

CSA Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

first round will be personel introduction round .Basically they check your communication in this round.
    in the process of checking your communication you will asked to speak about of there choice for example like child labour, memorable dayetc

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Genpact (New Delhi (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

first there was a gd and then a aptitude test in aptitude test there were questions like the cat questions those who cleared both the round got selected the aptitude question are like those related to cat entrance a general view will get you through the process.

Interview Questions

• There was a topic in gd i.e. do women have security in delhi?   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Genpact in January 2015.

Interview

There were 3 rounds which included:
    1) Ispeak 2) CAT 3)Finance exam (As i was interviewing for a finance portfolio)
    I-Speak included talking to someone on call who was sitting at Genpact office and was faking english accent.
    NOTE: Revise your accounts and improve your communication, Pronunciation and grammatical skills to get a better pay.

Interview Questions

• CAT exam was difficult. Genpact anyway take anyone. They pay enough for you to buy peanuts.   1 Answer

Macdonald is paying better to cleaner's.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Genpact (New Delhi (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Very hectic and rushed. There was no system or adequate number of people to conduct the process. The recruiters showed bad aggressive and a dominating attitude(which was a first in my experience). The whole process lasted from morning till night for two days in which no proper details were provided about the role or the package till the last moment and after clearing the process we were told that a mere 1.5lac p.a. salary will be given for the next two years for 6 days a week job with no fixed hours and no incentives at all and company determined leave days even on festival holidays. Call centre executives get better packages than this when they are in high school! Talk about turning people with a bachelors degress into minimum wage workers!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your last birthday.   1 Answer

Minimum wage package 1.5Lac per annym. No incentives. No fixed working hours. Festival leaves will be decided by superiors. No appraisal before 2years

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Genpact.

Interview

walkin; resume given by recruiting company. This was for a Replacement since an
     attrition occured, replacing the senior attrited role with a junior person & promoting a person in the team is typically the route G takes. They usually conduct a Job Analysis in order to tailor the attrited position to what is currently required

Interview Questions

Negotiation

2 monhd