Genpact

Relevance Date Difficulty

Non Technical Based Associate Call Service Executive Interview

Non Technical Based Associate Call Service Executive
Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in January 2014.

Interview Details – There were 8 rounds on whole. I must say the language tests they take are the very best ones. The aptitude round was moderate. The place was Jaipur, India. Good campus, and thanked God that i cleared its all rounds. I was given the hospitality job for The Hyatt .

Interview Question – "Why you want this job"?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Jaipur, the job location was new and very costly for me. I had no relatives too in or nearby the city. I was not sure that it could have been afforded by me, too much expenses, no savings, I felt uncomfort so I had to leave.

Senior Process Associate Interview

Senior Process Associate
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Genpact in June 2011.

Interview Details – 4 Rounds - HR Telephonic Round, F2F with the Hiring Manager, Presentation Round with Hiring Manager and 3 Other Senior Managers, Final Round with HR regarding Salary and Joining Dates. The whole process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Question – Given a topic to present.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Chandigarh (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in January 2010.

Interview Details – Campus Placement, written test and one round of interview

Interview Question – how to identify a specific segment among credit card users   View Answer

Negotiation Details – negotiation scope has to be created during the interview

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Assistant Vice President Interview

Assistant Vice President
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Genpact in January 2014.

Interview Details – Previous relevant experience , adaptability to change , people management skills, problem solving approach

Interview Question – Team management situation   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Genpact in February 2010.

Interview Details – Nothing which was related to education, it was more on experience. And questions were relevant and to the point

Interview Question – Why do you want to genpact   View Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee
Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Genpact in November 2012.

Interview Details – Just like some goverment company. No rules nothing.. HR people act as if they are lords.

Interview Question – All the questions were irrelevant as you dont do anything related with your studies.   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Process Associate
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Genpact in November 2013.

Interview Details – I was refereed to the position by a Genpact employee, so had to add their ID to my resume while in the interview process.

The problem is that they make you wait a lot in the Genpact interview process.

The good part is that the interview is completely unbiased towards anything. It is purely on your experience. Since this was for a customer care role, it involved English communication skills as well.

Interview Question – Explaining gaps in resume.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate about 2.5% above the initial offer.

Very Easy Interview

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Noida (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Genpact in August 2013.

Interview Details – it was a direct Walkin. 5 rounds of interview. All asking the same set of questions. Had to go to the office for 3 continuous days and sit aimlessly in the waiting area

Interview Question – wanted us to work 6 days a week, 12 hours a day.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They paid extremely less than what was expected. But accepted it as I was Jobless

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact.

Interview Details – Campus Interview; 1 Group Discussion and then one personal interview; This was for Summer Placement; After doing Summers, received a Pre Placement Offer

Interview Question – Why MBA after engineering   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes, I negotiated for a higher salary with my past work experience. They agreed and reverted after 1 week of my request

Process Developer Interview

Process Developer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Genpact.

Interview Details – Got a call from Assistant Manager and asked me about my profile and some journal entries after 15 days got call from HR for Manager Round and finally after 15 more days i got my Appointment Letter in my hand . . . . :)

Interviews for Top Jobs at Genpact