Genpact Management Trainee Interview Questions & Reviews

6 interviews

3.5

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Hyderābād (India)
Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in April 2011.

The whole process was very smooth except it took a lot of time, just standing outside since afternoon till evening and finally it started and went on till night 8 pm.

Interview Questions
  • nothing difficult to answer as long as you are well prepared   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Genpact.

3 roundes comprising- Telephonic, face to face with team leader and client round. General questions from resume and technical based on the discipline.

Interview Questions
    Thoroughly read the offer letter and CTC breakup, negotiate on terms if possible.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Genpact in November 2012.

Just like some goverment company. No rules nothing.. HR people act as if they are lords.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were irrelevant as you dont do anything related with your studies.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Genpact in July 2008.

I went to a Job fair in Kolkata 5 years back and I was selected there for Genpact.

Interview Questions
    • Some accounting questions which I was not able to answer for a Finance process, finally selected for a Voice process.   Answer Question
    I negotiated on the job location part, as I had to choose between Gurgaon and Hyderabad

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in May 2011.

i went to an consultant that works for genpact and i got selected in that interview bt i wasnt able to present there to continue my job.so want to get back with genpact people.

studies.

Management Trainee Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Genpact in December 2011.

while you are giving interview in MNC, your comunication must be good.During interview, maintain your confidence. they are not gning to ask rocket science.

Interview Questions

Worked for Genpact? Contribute to the Community!