Genpact Management Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Nov 24, 2014

3.4

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Genpact (Delhi (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

I got selected in campus placements. It was a 4 round process. GD, HR Round, 2 Technical rounds.Nothing unexpected if prepared.Gd was on one of the simple topic. HR Round was to know my preference of job location and interests.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with having seniors with lesser degree qualifications?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was campus hiring, so no negotiations.

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

3 roundes comprising- Telephonic, face to face with team leader and client round. General questions from resume and technical based on the discipline.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Thoroughly read the offer letter and CTC breakup, negotiate on terms if possible.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Genpact (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

Just like some goverment company. No rules nothing.. HR people act as if they are lords.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were irrelevant as you dont do anything related with your studies.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Genpact in December 2011.

Interview

while you are giving interview in MNC, your comunication must be good.During interview, maintain your confidence. they are not gning to ask rocket science.

Interview Questions

• Can you work 24 hours in a day?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Genpact (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

i went to an consultant that works for genpact and i got selected in that interview bt i wasnt able to present there to continue my job.so want to get back with genpact people.

studies.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

The whole process was very smooth except it took a lot of time, just standing outside since afternoon till evening and finally it started and went on till night 8 pm.

Interview Questions

• nothing difficult to answer as long as you are well prepared   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Genpact (Calcutta (India)) in July 2008.

Interview

I went to a Job fair in Kolkata 5 years back and I was selected there for Genpact.

Interview Questions

• Some accounting questions which I was not able to answer for a Finance process, finally selected for a Voice process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated on the job location part, as I had to choose between Gurgaon and Hyderabad