Genpact Process Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

3.1

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact in August 2015.

Interview

The interviewers are very humble, generous and supportive people. They make you comfortable and everything goes smooth. Managerial rounds are easy going if you keep the cool. Give you good exposure aajao.

Interview Questions

Not very good post masters. New to capital market.

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

The interview went on for 2 days . It consisted of 3 rounds first GD , Second Aptitude and last was the Ispeak round.GD round was the most elimination round , in this mostly 80% were rejected . Their were 200 students who appeared for this job , and only 23 could make through the final round.

Interview Questions

• In the first interview we had GD , this was the mass elimination round . Afterwards it was Aptitude test and in the end their was ispeak round in which we have showcase our speaking skill on phone.   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

The first round of interview included a PI round, the second round was the Versant round, and the third round may be the operations/ the manager's round and once you are done they let you know if you are selected for the job or not.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

first personal interview than english speaking interview than phone interview and than logical reasoning test on computer is was very long when i started and till end it i face many recruiting staff and lot of people who want to get the job their

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

First two sessions were conducted in our college. 1.JAM(just a minute) session 2.Written Test(verbal,logical,quant) with sectional cut off. and then after a month people who got shortlisted, got a mail saying to attend for the pool drive. People from 6 different colleges attended this pool drive. 3.JAM session again 4.Voice Assesment( A telephonic interview) includes a.any questions of their choice like Tell me about yourself or hometown or they might give us a topic to speak. b.Passage reading which is quite easy. c.Mock Call The results were declared then and there itself.People who got selected got their offer letters the same day. :) GOOD LUCK

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell me about yourself,hometown.   1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Interview

had personal round of interview then aptitude, then voice assessment, then typing test with 30 minimum & one error excluded! said that i cleared all rounds. got an offer letter two days later.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

first had a face to face personal interview then written test on reasoning english finally one more test on accounting and finance. at the end of the day who all cleared these tests were given offer letters

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bareilly (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Bareilly (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

There was Group Discussion round followed by Telephonic interview. Final round was aptitude test.I qualified the Group discussion round , then the telephonic round was for checking my presentation and problem solving.Finally the aptitude test for general aptitude check.

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact in January 2015.

Interview

There were 3 rounds which included: 1) Ispeak 2) CAT 3)Finance exam (As i was interviewing for a finance portfolio) I-Speak included talking to someone on call who was sitting at Genpact office and was faking english accent. NOTE: Revise your accounts and improve your communication, Pronunciation and grammatical skills to get a better pay.

Interview Questions

• CAT exam was difficult. Genpact anyway take anyone. They pay enough for you to buy peanuts.   1 Answer

Macdonald is paying better to cleaner's.

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

takes lot of time and hr is a bit rude just greedy for her incentive but all n all easy to clear first round was with hr just basic intro 2 was an apptitude test like amcat 3 was an voice modulation test all are easy to clear n last was with manager they just asks you will you sign a bond if you say yes you will be through with the interview.

Interview Questions

• you have to sign a bond for 2 years and if you breaks the bond you have to pay a penalty.   1 Answer

got good opportunity in other company