Genpact Process Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2014
Updated Aug 12, 2014

52 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Genpact in April 2010.

- Introduce yourself
- Why you want this job
- Career Aspirations and where do you yourself 5 years from now.
- How will you handle a difficult customer
- Tell me about a personality you like and why.

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Genpact in February 2014.

4 rounds
    1st with hr , they just ask about you and tell salary and will ask you are comforatable with night shifts
    2nd- mcq's are given
    3rd-voice test
    4th- mananger round . they will ask basic accounnting reconcialation

Process Associate Interview

The initial round is that of an introduction. Around 25-30 students are called into a room and made to introduce 1 by 1. Then the selected students give an aptitude test. Finally a telephonic round is conducted to confirm the final selection. If one does not get through this round he/she is eliminated.

Interview Questions

Job location far off in Noida

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Genpact in January 2012.

The hiring process was very straight forward.The process had a Online exam to check the summarizing skills and Personal interview with the Manager.The Interview was interactive and informative.I was also given information about my future role and expectations

Interview Questions
    • How do you co-relate your Education with the present job?   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 months - interviewed at Genpact in August 2013.

there was a walkin in gurgaon 22A. there was 8 rounds of interview, There is a good working environment but salary is not good. Please do something in regards to salary.

Interview Questions
    • why genpact is not giving a good salary hike?   View Answer

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in March 2013.

I came in contact with Genpact through campus placement. Due to a large number of applicants, the interview process was conducted in small groups. Their questions were mostly related to the candidate's CV, testing their communication skills and know-how of their own qualifications. Candidates had ample time to proudly boast of their achievements. The aptitude test was extremely easy. Overall, the process went smoothly and I was one of the many who got selected through this recruitment drive. But I did not choose to join because I wanted to pursue a master's degree in my college major.

Interview Questions
    • Being a freelancer, the interviewer focused more on my co content/creative writing projects.   Answer Question

I wanted to study for my master's degree.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in November 2013.

first round interview. i was in first batch consisting of 47 students. my interviewer selected only 7 of us. we were seated in a room as if we were about to start a group discussion but our interviewer came and took interview one by one. then aptitude round. final round was telephonic interview.

Interview Questions
    • Influence of politics on Indian youth.   View Answer

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Genpact in November 2013.

I was refereed to the position by a Genpact employee, so had to add their ID to my resume while in the interview process.

The problem is that they make you wait a lot in the Genpact interview process.

The good part is that the interview is completely unbiased towards anything. It is purely on your experience. Since this was for a customer care role, it involved English communication skills as well.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate about 2.5% above the initial offer.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Genpact.

It was a bit chaotic and disorganised and the promised one day streched to two . overall 42 people were hired and i guess very few of them actually joined. after presentation there was an extempore round were we had to speak on a given topic. Consessions were given to make notes. Those who qualified that were then sent to two rounds of telephonic interview since that was basically a BPO job. There was an HR and one mock support call interview. That was it.

Interview Questions
    • Caller has called requesting booking for a flight. Engage him accordingly.   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Genpact in June 2012.

First Round - Basic Interview
    Second Round - Computer tests - basic LR, Quants, Verbal tests
    Line Interview - Interview with respective Process Managers
    if passed
    Training & On boarding

Interview Questions
    • Not such question which was difficult to answer....Why you want to join this company?   Answer Question

Worked for Genpact? Contribute to the Community!