Genpact

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
49 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Genpact in April 2011.

Interview Details – Telephonic interview then 1:1 interview nad then background check.

Interview Question – was not that difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – was not applicable in my case

Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in May 2008.

Interview Details – Initially there was a just a minute round. after that written test. I cleared it. after that HR round. after that Operations manager's round. after that again HR round and conclusion. Same day i got offer letter.

Interview Question – Funds Flow - what is the impact on working capital, if creditors increase?   View Answer

Calcutta (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in September 2008.

Interview Details – Lot of accounting conceptual questions which basically tests your basics along with the ability to relate things, so be open to questions & face it as they come.

Interview Question – Technical quesitions, related to ERP or other systems   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate

Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Genpact in July 2010.

Interview Details – The experience was great as the people were of great knowledge but due to lack of some speaking skills,I was not selected.The environment was very good there.

Interview Question – Why do you want the job?   Answer Question

Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Genpact in May 2009.

Interview Details – There are around 7 rounds of interview, The main part is communication and the logical and if you are going to opt the Commercial & Finance process then with your English communication skills your account knowledge also be excellent. Also they check your creativity on some parameter.

Interview Question – Why Should I hire you as there are hundreds of candidate sitting out side?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – As Genpact is less payer even the upper management also accept it that our company is less payer in the market, the negotiation part would be so tough you might have fight for that.

Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in December 2010.

Interview Details – All they seek is your confidence your communication skills it is not that hard to clear the interview if you do have a good communication skills and a positive attitude.

Interview Question – Why you want to choose this organization after knowing a fact the salary structure is not that good like others.   Answer Question

New Delhi (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Genpact in September 2011.

Interview Details – personal background questions....Questions regarding positive and negative attitude points.....Asked strength and weaknesses and most importantly time flexibility........

Interview Question – how to manage your work timing with your marriage life....   Answer Question

New Delhi (India)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Genpact in September 2011.

Interview Details – (HR round ), (IVR round), (Online test- Eng/Maths/Reasoning, AP/AR,,One related to Finance) , (Telephonic Round with Manager),Face-to -face round with Manager.

Interview Question – No i do not think there was any unexpected question.   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in April 2009.

Interview Details – 6 rounds of interview:
Introduction
Online test (QA. Reasoning, etc.)
Telephonic Communication Check
HR round (basic)
Interview with Operation Manager (to check domain knowledge)
Final HR round

Interview Question – since the brand Genpact comes under BPO sector so most difficult question to answer is why do you want to join BPO???   View Answer

Negotiation Details – you can negotiate on the basis of your experience and knowledge

Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Genpact in November 2008.

Interview Details – First of all a candidate fills up an application form as his/her beckground details than his/her resume sends to an interviewer and he/she has to be wait for his/her turn of interview.Then his/her name announce and he/she gives his/her interview then if he/she get selected by the interviewer then he/she carry forward for next interview and other formalaties.

Interview Question – Most difficult or unexpected question is why did u leave your previous organisation and why do u want to join next organisation?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Genpact

Worked for Genpact? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Genpact Process Associate interview questions and advice. All 49 interview reviews posted anonymously by Genpact employees and interview candidates.