Genpact Process Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2014
Updated Aug 12, 2014

52 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Genpact in April 2011.

Telephonic interview then 1:1 interview nad then background check.

Interview Questions
was not applicable in my case

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in May 2008.

Initially there was a just a minute round. after that written test. I cleared it. after that HR round. after that Operations manager's round. after that again HR round and conclusion. Same day i got offer letter.

Interview Questions
    • Funds Flow - what is the impact on working capital, if creditors increase?   View Answer

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in September 2008.

Lot of accounting conceptual questions which basically tests your basics along with the ability to relate things, so be open to questions & face it as they come.

Interview Questions
    • Technical quesitions, related to ERP or other systems   View Answer
    I did not negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Genpact in July 2010.

The experience was great as the people were of great knowledge but due to lack of some speaking skills,I was not selected.The environment was very good there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Genpact in May 2009.

There are around 7 rounds of interview, The main part is communication and the logical and if you are going to opt the Commercial & Finance process then with your English communication skills your account knowledge also be excellent. Also they check your creativity on some parameter.

Interview Questions
    • Why Should I hire you as there are hundreds of candidate sitting out side?   View Answer
    As Genpact is less payer even the upper management also accept it that our company is less payer in the market, the negotiation part would be so tough you might have fight for that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in December 2010.

All they seek is your confidence your communication skills it is not that hard to clear the interview if you do have a good communication skills and a positive attitude.

Interview Questions
    • Why you want to choose this organization after knowing a fact the salary structure is not that good like others.   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Genpact in September 2011.

personal background questions....Questions regarding positive and negative attitude points.....Asked strength and weaknesses and most importantly time flexibility........

Interview Questions
    • how to manage your work timing with your marriage life....   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Genpact in September 2011.

(HR round ), (IVR round), (Online test- Eng/Maths/Reasoning, AP/AR,,One related to Finance) , (Telephonic Round with Manager),Face-to -face round with Manager.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in April 2009.

6 rounds of interview:
    Introduction
    Online test (QA. Reasoning, etc.)
    Telephonic Communication Check
    HR round (basic)
    Interview with Operation Manager (to check domain knowledge)
    Final HR round

Interview Questions
    • since the brand Genpact comes under BPO sector so most difficult question to answer is why do you want to join BPO???   View Answer
    you can negotiate on the basis of your experience and knowledge

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Genpact in November 2008.

First of all a candidate fills up an application form as his/her beckground details than his/her resume sends to an interviewer and he/she has to be wait for his/her turn of interview.Then his/her name announce and he/she gives his/her interview then if he/she get selected by the interviewer then he/she carry forward for next interview and other formalaties.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult or unexpected question is why did u leave your previous organisation and why do u want to join next organisation?   Answer Question

Worked for Genpact? Contribute to the Community!