Genpact Process Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2015

3.1

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

Telephonic interview then 1:1 interview nad then background check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

was not applicable in my case

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)) in May 2008.

Interview

Initially there was a just a minute round. after that written test. I cleared it. after that HR round. after that Operations manager's round. after that again HR round and conclusion. Same day i got offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Funds Flow - what is the impact on working capital, if creditors increase?   1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Genpact (Calcutta (India)) in September 2008.

Interview

Lot of accounting conceptual questions which basically tests your basics along with the ability to relate things, so be open to questions & face it as they come.

Interview Questions

• Technical quesitions, related to ERP or other systems   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Genpact (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

The experience was great as the people were of great knowledge but due to lack of some speaking skills,I was not selected.The environment was very good there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Genpact (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in May 2009.

Interview

There are around 7 rounds of interview, The main part is communication and the logical and if you are going to opt the Commercial & Finance process then with your English communication skills your account knowledge also be excellent. Also they check your creativity on some parameter.

Interview Questions

• Why Should I hire you as there are hundreds of candidate sitting out side?   1 Answer

Negotiation

As Genpact is less payer even the upper management also accept it that our company is less payer in the market, the negotiation part would be so tough you might have fight for that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Genpact (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

All they seek is your confidence your communication skills it is not that hard to clear the interview if you do have a good communication skills and a positive attitude.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to choose this organization after knowing a fact the salary structure is not that good like others.   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Genpact (New Delhi (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

personal background questions....Questions regarding positive and negative attitude points.....Asked strength and weaknesses and most importantly time flexibility........

Interview Questions

• how to manage your work timing with your marriage life....   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Genpact (New Delhi (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

(HR round ), (IVR round), (Online test- Eng/Maths/Reasoning, AP/AR,,One related to Finance) , (Telephonic Round with Manager),Face-to -face round with Manager.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2009.

Interview

6 rounds of interview:
    Introduction
    Online test (QA. Reasoning, etc.)
    Telephonic Communication Check
    HR round (basic)
    Interview with Operation Manager (to check domain knowledge)
    Final HR round

Interview Questions

• since the brand Genpact comes under BPO sector so most difficult question to answer is why do you want to join BPO???   1 Answer

Negotiation

you can negotiate on the basis of your experience and knowledge

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Genpact (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in November 2008.

Interview

First of all a candidate fills up an application form as his/her beckground details than his/her resume sends to an interviewer and he/she has to be wait for his/her turn of interview.Then his/her name announce and he/she gives his/her interview then if he/she get selected by the interviewer then he/she carry forward for next interview and other formalaties.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult or unexpected question is why did u leave your previous organisation and why do u want to join next organisation?   Answer Question