Genpact

Updated Jan 19, 2015

3.1

60 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Process Associate Interview

had personal round of interview then aptitude, then voice assessment, then typing test with 30 minimum & one error excluded! said that i cleared all rounds. got an offer letter two days later.

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Process Associate Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Genpact.

takes lot of time and hr is a bit rude just greedy for her incentive but all n all easy to clear
    first round was with hr just basic intro 2 was an apptitude test like amcat 3 was an voice modulation test all are easy to clear n last was with manager they just asks you will you sign a bond if you say yes you will be through with the interview.

Interview Questions
    • you have to sign a bond for 2 years and if you breaks the bond you have to pay a penalty.   View Answer

got good opportunity in other company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Genpact in December 2012.

1- self introduction round, 2- hr round, 3- writtent test (computerized, time bound, maths, reasoning, english, accounts and finance), 4-phone viva, 5- hr round ( salalry negotiation), 5- managerial round

low pay,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Genpact in April 2014.

Extremely gruelsome and selects the best candidates from the organization to excel and develop their careers in Genpact. Lots of personal one-on-one interviews and tests to get into the process

Interview Questions
    • Why do want to work with us on such a low salary while the same is offered at other ITES-BPO companies at a higher salary?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Genpact in November 2010.

The Interview Process is very friendly and easy for the employees.The company willing to hire more and more candidates for it's growth.The company take 5 to 6 rounds of interview depends on the candidate last job and requirement.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to join this company and why did you leave your company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Genpact in June 2011.

There were 10 rounds on whole. I must say the language tests they take are the very best ones. The aptitude round was moderate. The place was Jaipur, India. Good campus, and thanked God that I cleared its all rounds. I was given the customer care job for The YUM FOODS .
    Personnel Interview .Voice Check..Aptitude Test .Salary discussion.. Check Your Communication's skills ...We have sit for complete 9 hours they check your patience also.........

For Salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Genpact in August 2014.

the process was easy,the only thing they focus mostly on is your english skills.They give a paragraph to read and pronounciation must be perfect or else you even have the option to move to finance side if you are not selected in voice side.

Interview Questions
    • Which is the best decision taken in your life?   View Answer

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Genpact in June 2010.

5 Rounds; Aptitude; Communication; Make the sentence; Basic questions about your educational back ground and work experience; Make the sentence; Basic questions about your educational back ground and work experience;Make the sentence; Basic questions about your educational back ground and work experience

Interview Questions
    I accepted what they offered, as job was more important than money...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Genpact in April 2010.

- Introduce yourself
    - Why you want this job
    - Career Aspirations and where do you yourself 5 years from now.
    - How will you handle a difficult customer
    - Tell me about a personality you like and why.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Genpact in February 2014.

4 rounds
    1st with hr , they just ask about you and tell salary and will ask you are comforatable with night shifts
    2nd- mcq's are given