Genpact Process Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 12, 2015
Updated Mar 12, 2015

3.1

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Genpact (Bareilly (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

There was Group Discussion round followed by Telephonic interview. Final round was aptitude test.I qualified the Group discussion round , then the telephonic round was for checking my presentation and problem solving.Finally the aptitude test for general aptitude check.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

First two sessions were conducted in our college.
    1.JAM(just a minute) session
    2.Written Test(verbal,logical,quant) with sectional cut off.
    and then after a month people who got shortlisted, got a mail saying to attend for the pool drive.
    People from 6 different colleges attended this pool drive.
    3.JAM session again
    4.Voice Assesment( A telephonic interview) includes
       a.any questions of their choice like Tell me about yourself or hometown or they might give us a topic to speak.
      b.Passage reading which is quite easy.
      c.Mock Call
    The results were declared then and there itself.People who got selected got their offer letters the same day. :) GOOD LUCK

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Genpact in January 2015.

Interview

There were 3 rounds which included:
    1) Ispeak 2) CAT 3)Finance exam (As i was interviewing for a finance portfolio)
    I-Speak included talking to someone on call who was sitting at Genpact office and was faking english accent.
    NOTE: Revise your accounts and improve your communication, Pronunciation and grammatical skills to get a better pay.

Interview Questions

• CAT exam was difficult. Genpact anyway take anyone. They pay enough for you to buy peanuts.   1 Answer

Macdonald is paying better to cleaner's.

Process Associate Interview

Interview

had personal round of interview then aptitude, then voice assessment, then typing test with 30 minimum & one error excluded! said that i cleared all rounds. got an offer letter two days later.

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Genpact.

Interview

takes lot of time and hr is a bit rude just greedy for her incentive but all n all easy to clear
    first round was with hr just basic intro 2 was an apptitude test like amcat 3 was an voice modulation test all are easy to clear n last was with manager they just asks you will you sign a bond if you say yes you will be through with the interview.

Interview Questions

• you have to sign a bond for 2 years and if you breaks the bond you have to pay a penalty.   1 Answer

got good opportunity in other company

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

1- self introduction round, 2- hr round, 3- writtent test (computerized, time bound, maths, reasoning, english, accounts and finance), 4-phone viva, 5- hr round ( salalry negotiation), 5- managerial round

Interview Questions

• how many girl friends do u have?   1 Answer

low pay,

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Genpact (Noida (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Extremely gruelsome and selects the best candidates from the organization to excel and develop their careers in Genpact. Lots of personal one-on-one interviews and tests to get into the process

Interview Questions

• Why do want to work with us on such a low salary while the same is offered at other ITES-BPO companies at a higher salary?   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Genpact (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

The Interview Process is very friendly and easy for the employees.The company willing to hire more and more candidates for it's growth.The company take 5 to 6 rounds of interview depends on the candidate last job and requirement.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join this company and why did you leave your company?   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Genpact (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

There were 10 rounds on whole. I must say the language tests they take are the very best ones. The aptitude round was moderate. The place was Jaipur, India. Good campus, and thanked God that I cleared its all rounds. I was given the customer care job for The YUM FOODS .
    Personnel Interview .Voice Check..Aptitude Test .Salary discussion.. Check Your Communication's skills ...We have sit for complete 9 hours they check your patience also.........

Interview Questions

• Personnel Interview and Aptitude test   1 Answer

Negotiation

For Salary

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

the process was easy,the only thing they focus mostly on is your english skills.They give a paragraph to read and pronounciation must be perfect or else you even have the option to move to finance side if you are not selected in voice side.

Interview Questions

• Which is the best decision taken in your life?   1 Answer