Genpact

Updated Dec 3, 2014

3.1

58 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Genpact in March 2013.

I came in contact with Genpact through campus placement. Due to a large number of applicants, the interview process was conducted in small groups. Their questions were mostly related to the candidate's CV, testing their communication skills and know-how of their own qualifications. Candidates had ample time to proudly boast of their achievements. The aptitude test was extremely easy. Overall, the process went smoothly and I was one of the many who got selected through this recruitment drive. But I did not choose to join because I wanted to pursue a master's degree in my college major.

Interview Questions
  • Being a freelancer, the interviewer focused more on my co content/creative writing projects.   Answer Question

I wanted to study for my master's degree.

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Genpact in January 2013.

In Genpact the hiring process is bit complex and comprises of many rounds of Interview. It starts with the PIR and then to the telephonic interview which is conducted from the HQ. As you clear the round you will get a chance for computed Voice assessment and then finally over by a online Aptitude test. If scoring is upto the parameters, the final H.R round occurs in which you can clear all doubts and confusion regarding job along with future prospectus and CTC deliberations.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Genpact in December 2012.

Hiring and Interview process is very nice .if any one want to join Genpact there is lots of facilities .

Interview Questions
    Please don't Hire from Consultancy .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Genpact in December 2012.

1- self introduction round, 2- hr round, 3- writtent test (computerized, time bound, maths, reasoning, english, accounts and finance), 4-phone viva, 5- hr round ( salalry negotiation), 5- managerial round

low pay,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Genpact.

Mainly through college campus interview

Interview Questions
    Accept what the company offers. As Company knows better to take care of you.

Process Associate Interview

it was an easy interview. first, i went through a computer based test and then, a personal interview with the hiring manager. i felt like they wanted to check how proficient i am with English because they made me talk for quite a long time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Genpact in August 2012.

I was called for an interview through an online recruiter.Hiring and interview process is general. HR interview, voice testing, communication skills, manager interview etc.Some behavioural and managerial Questions were asked.The interview panel is brain teaser. I negotiated the salary and be firm on your stand. If you are strong with your skills and Hiring Manager is impressed, you will definitely get through

Interview Questions
    • Where did you see yourself after 5 years by starting as a process associate?   View Answer

Process Associate Interview

there are 5 steps of interview process to get sellected, 1st basic,2nd HR round, 3rd technical,4th written and 5th again HR round

Interview Questions
    • not so tough just basic technical questions......   View Answer

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Genpact in July 2012.

Handling Accounts Payable Department.Proessing Invoices in SAP .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Genpact in June 2012.

First Round - Basic Interview
    Second Round - Computer tests - basic LR, Quants, Verbal tests
    Line Interview - Interview with respective Process Managers
    if passed
    Training & On boarding

Interview Questions
    • Not such question which was difficult to answer....Why you want to join this company?   Answer Question