Genpact Process Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

3.1

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

the process was easy,the only thing they focus mostly on is your english skills.They give a paragraph to read and pronounciation must be perfect or else you even have the option to move to finance side if you are not selected in voice side.

Interview Questions

• Which is the best decision taken in your life?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Process Associate Interview

Interview

The initial round is that of an introduction. Around 25-30 students are called into a room and made to introduce 1 by 1. Then the selected students give an aptitude test. Finally a telephonic round is conducted to confirm the final selection. If one does not get through this round he/she is eliminated.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if you be the PM of India?   1 Answer

Job location far off in Noida

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Genpact (Noida (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Extremely gruelsome and selects the best candidates from the organization to excel and develop their careers in Genpact. Lots of personal one-on-one interviews and tests to get into the process

Interview Questions

• Why do want to work with us on such a low salary while the same is offered at other ITES-BPO companies at a higher salary?   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Noida (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

4 rounds 1st with hr , they just ask about you and tell salary and will ask you are comforatable with night shifts 2nd- mcq's are given 3rd-voice test 4th- mananger round . they will ask basic accounnting reconcialation

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

It was a bit chaotic and disorganised and the promised one day streched to two . overall 42 people were hired and i guess very few of them actually joined. after presentation there was an extempore round were we had to speak on a given topic. Consessions were given to make notes. Those who qualified that were then sent to two rounds of telephonic interview since that was basically a BPO job. There was an HR and one mock support call interview. That was it.

Interview Questions

• Caller has called requesting booking for a flight. Engage him accordingly.   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

I was refereed to the position by a Genpact employee, so had to add their ID to my resume while in the interview process. The problem is that they make you wait a lot in the Genpact interview process. The good part is that the interview is completely unbiased towards anything. It is purely on your experience. Since this was for a customer care role, it involved English communication skills as well.

Interview Questions

• Explaining gaps in resume.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate about 2.5% above the initial offer.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Calcutta (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

first round interview. i was in first batch consisting of 47 students. my interviewer selected only 7 of us. we were seated in a room as if we were about to start a group discussion but our interviewer came and took interview one by one. then aptitude round. final round was telephonic interview.

Interview Questions

• Influence of politics on Indian youth.   1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Interview

it was a good and usual selection based on communication skills and technical skills

Interview Questions

• y dont i watch movies now-a-days?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no phase

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

there was a walkin in gurgaon 22A. there was 8 rounds of interview, There is a good working environment but salary is not good. Please do something in regards to salary.

Interview Questions

• why genpact is not giving a good salary hike?   1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

campus

Interview Questions

• interview was very nice and easy.written test was a bit difficult to crack.but i managed to get through.   Answer Question

to go for higher studies