Genpact

Average Difficulty
49 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Genpact in February 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process is very straining. There are mostly 3 to 5 rounds of interview based on what process you are applying for. Communication skills play a very vital role. Make sure you take all your educational and work experience documents along with you. Be prepared for the inteview as it would easily take any where from 6 to 8 hours. My Advice be patient!

Interview Question – Same old questions which test your communication skills and presence of mind.   Answer Question

Process Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact.

Interview Details – campus

Interview Question – interview was very nice and easy.written test was a bit difficult to crack.but i managed to get through.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – to go for higher studies

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Genpact in December 2010.

Interview Details – Personal introduction, F&A knowledge, communication, stability

Interview Question – Salary Expectation   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Genpact in December 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring and Interview process is very nice .if any one want to join Genpact there is lots of facilities .

Interview Question – Nothing   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Please don't Hire from Consultancy .

Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Genpact in January 2013.

Interview Details – In Genpact the hiring process is bit complex and comprises of many rounds of Interview. It starts with the PIR and then to the telephonic interview which is conducted from the HQ. As you clear the round you will get a chance for computed Voice assessment and then finally over by a online Aptitude test. If scoring is upto the parameters, the final H.R round occurs in which you can clear all doubts and confusion regarding job along with future prospectus and CTC deliberations.

Interview Question – How long you see yourself working with us.   Answer Question

Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in September 2011.

Interview Details – it was good.... interview was not so difficult.. for frshers it may be difficult as much..........................................

Interview Question – why want a job?   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – it was like salary on the basis of location offered

Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in May 2010.

Interview Details – Four rounds of Boring Interview partly over phone..Ridiculous questions and smart answers..

Interview Question – About the process of which we have no knowledge.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation depends upon the requirement of the company.

Dehradun (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Genpact in March 2012.

Interview Details – It has HR Associate interview, MCAT, Vercent , online HR Interview and Process manager (Operations) round. Total 5 rounds.

Interview Question – Most worst day of your life.........   View Answer

Negotiation Details – About salary as the salary package Genpact offers is very low.......

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Genpact in August 2008.

Interview Details – Interview process was average.
started by a group introduction,then online test on Maths, English and Accounts.
then a calling test,after that a one-on-one interview with operational manager.
at last a few easy questions with HR manager.

Interview Question – Operational manager asked in what conditions would you like to quit Genpact. ( It was a tricky one)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They don't appreciate expectations about high salary from new graduates,so i had to settle for the same what they were offering .

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Genpact in October 2010.

Interview Details – The first question was asked was tell me some thing about your self... First round cleared
The second question asked was tell some thing about your previews company...
The third question tell us about your college days.. Second round cleared..
The fourth question why do you want to work with Genpact...

Interview Question – HR asked me do you believe in God and why ? But i dont believe said by HR.   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – When you join Genpact there is no chance of negotiation..

Interviews for Top Jobs at Genpact