Genpact

Average Difficulty
49 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Genpact in May 2011.

Interview Details – Not so difficult if know yourself .

Interview Question – Why you want to join this business   View Answers (2)

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Genpact.

Interview Details – Mainly through college campus interview

Interview Question – Asking about the integrity part of us   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Accept what the company offers. As Company knows better to take care of you.

Interviewed at Genpact

Interview Details – it was an easy interview. first, i went through a computer based test and then, a personal interview with the hiring manager. i felt like they wanted to check how proficient i am with English because they made me talk for quite a long time.

Interview Question – five bullet points why should we select you?   Answer Question

Lucknow (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in May 2009.

Interview Details – Hiring process is very efficient. I undergone four rounds of interview. First was an introduction round followed by written test, IVR round and a HR round.

Interview Question – Talking bout a scenario for a minute. I was asked to initiate a chat with a lady sitting in a library.   Answer Question

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Genpact in March 2010.

Interview Details – Was a bit lengthy but the wait was worth it when I heard I was selected!

Interview Question – What R you expecting in the next 5 years from this job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not as I expected it to be...!

Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Genpact in December 2011.

Interview Details – 4 Rounds of interview were telephonic round was crucial however topic was clear..

Interview Question – How would you sell 100 bananas to me?   View Answer

Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in August 2012.

Interview Details – I was called for an interview through an online recruiter.Hiring and interview process is general. HR interview, voice testing, communication skills, manager interview etc.Some behavioural and managerial Questions were asked.The interview panel is brain teaser. I negotiated the salary and be firm on your stand. If you are strong with your skills and Hiring Manager is impressed, you will definitely get through

Interview Question – Where did you see yourself after 5 years by starting as a process associate?   View Answer

New Delhi (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in July 2011.

Interview Details – Hiring and interview process is normal. HR interview, voice testing, technical online test and Manager interview.

Interview Question – Why join this company and why living from last company?   View Answer

Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Genpact in November 2008.

Interview Details – First of all an interview candidate fills up an application form of Genpact along with his/her resume after that his/her form sends to the interviewer and he/she has to be wait for his/her turn of interview.Then his/her name announced and he/she goes to an interview in a room where interviewer takes his/her interview.If he/she get selected in his/her first interview round then his/her profile form goes carry forward to the next interview round and some formallaties.

Interview Question – Most difficult or unexpected question is that why did u leave your previous job and why do u join next company?   Answer Question

Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Genpact in November 2008.

Interview Details – First of all a candidate fills up an application form as his/her beckground details than his/her resume sends to an interviewer and he/she has to be wait for his/her turn of interview.Then his/her name announce and he/she gives his/her interview then if he/she get selected by the interviewer then he/she carry forward for next interview and other formalaties.

Interview Question – Most difficult or unexpected question is why did u leave your previous organisation and why do u want to join next organisation?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Genpact