Genpact

Average Difficulty
52 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Dehradun (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Genpact in March 2012.

Interview Details – It has HR Associate interview, MCAT, Vercent , online HR Interview and Process manager (Operations) round. Total 5 rounds.

Interview Question – Most worst day of your life.........   View Answer

Negotiation Details – About salary as the salary package Genpact offers is very low.......

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Genpact in August 2008.

Interview Details – Interview process was average.
started by a group introduction,then online test on Maths, English and Accounts.
then a calling test,after that a one-on-one interview with operational manager.
at last a few easy questions with HR manager.

Interview Question – Operational manager asked in what conditions would you like to quit Genpact. ( It was a tricky one)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They don't appreciate expectations about high salary from new graduates,so i had to settle for the same what they were offering .

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Genpact in October 2010.

Interview Details – The first question was asked was tell me some thing about your self... First round cleared
The second question asked was tell some thing about your previews company...
The third question tell us about your college days.. Second round cleared..
The fourth question why do you want to work with Genpact...

Interview Question – HR asked me do you believe in God and why ? But i dont believe said by HR.   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – When you join Genpact there is no chance of negotiation..

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Genpact.

Interview Details – Mainly through college campus interview

Interview Question – Asking about the integrity part of us   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Accept what the company offers. As Company knows better to take care of you.

Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Genpact in May 2011.

Interview Details – Not so difficult if know yourself .

Interview Question – Why you want to join this business   View Answers (2)

Interviewed at Genpact

Interview Details – it was an easy interview. first, i went through a computer based test and then, a personal interview with the hiring manager. i felt like they wanted to check how proficient i am with English because they made me talk for quite a long time.

Interview Question – five bullet points why should we select you?   Answer Question

Lucknow (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in May 2009.

Interview Details – Hiring process is very efficient. I undergone four rounds of interview. First was an introduction round followed by written test, IVR round and a HR round.

Interview Question – Talking bout a scenario for a minute. I was asked to initiate a chat with a lady sitting in a library.   Answer Question

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Genpact in March 2010.

Interview Details – Was a bit lengthy but the wait was worth it when I heard I was selected!

Interview Question – What R you expecting in the next 5 years from this job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not as I expected it to be...!

Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Genpact in December 2011.

Interview Details – 4 Rounds of interview were telephonic round was crucial however topic was clear..

Interview Question – How would you sell 100 bananas to me?   View Answer

Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in August 2012.

Interview Details – I was called for an interview through an online recruiter.Hiring and interview process is general. HR interview, voice testing, communication skills, manager interview etc.Some behavioural and managerial Questions were asked.The interview panel is brain teaser. I negotiated the salary and be firm on your stand. If you are strong with your skills and Hiring Manager is impressed, you will definitely get through

Interview Question – Where did you see yourself after 5 years by starting as a process associate?   View Answer