Genpact

Getting the Interview

47 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New Delhi (India)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Genpact in September 2011.

Interview Details – (HR round ), (IVR round), (Online test- Eng/Maths/Reasoning, AP/AR,,One related to Finance) , (Telephonic Round with Manager),Face-to -face round with Manager.

Interview Question – No i do not think there was any unexpected question.   Answer Question

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in April 2009.

Interview Details – 6 rounds of interview:
Introduction
Online test (QA. Reasoning, etc.)
Telephonic Communication Check
HR round (basic)
Interview with Operation Manager (to check domain knowledge)
Final HR round

Interview Question – since the brand Genpact comes under BPO sector so most difficult question to answer is why do you want to join BPO???   View Answer

Negotiation Details – you can negotiate on the basis of your experience and knowledge

New Delhi (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Genpact in September 2011.

Interview Details – personal background questions....Questions regarding positive and negative attitude points.....Asked strength and weaknesses and most importantly time flexibility........

Interview Question – how to manage your work timing with your marriage life....   Answer Question

Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in December 2010.

Interview Details – All they seek is your confidence your communication skills it is not that hard to clear the interview if you do have a good communication skills and a positive attitude.

Interview Question – Why you want to choose this organization after knowing a fact the salary structure is not that good like others.   Answer Question

Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Genpact in May 2009.

Interview Details – There are around 7 rounds of interview, The main part is communication and the logical and if you are going to opt the Commercial & Finance process then with your English communication skills your account knowledge also be excellent. Also they check your creativity on some parameter.

Interview Question – Why Should I hire you as there are hundreds of candidate sitting out side?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – As Genpact is less payer even the upper management also accept it that our company is less payer in the market, the negotiation part would be so tough you might have fight for that.

Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Genpact in July 2010.

Interview Details – The experience was great as the people were of great knowledge but due to lack of some speaking skills,I was not selected.The environment was very good there.

Interview Question – Why do you want the job?   Answer Question

Process Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in October 2010.

Interview Details – I had only 1 interview and it was interview with the manager. It was a nice conversation in which they mentioned me about norms of the company and the working of company.The only advise i can provide is if you don't get job in desired grab the ladder for the job which comes by no matter it suits you

Interview Question – What is the salary which you are expecting for working in genpact?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – nothing

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in May 2011.

Interview Details – Whole day long and that also they startd late n continue till 8pm

Interview Question – statistics   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation was doe salary was just ixed for the post

Calcutta (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in September 2008.

Interview Details – Lot of accounting conceptual questions which basically tests your basics along with the ability to relate things, so be open to questions & face it as they come.

Interview Question – Technical quesitions, related to ERP or other systems   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate

New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Genpact in March 2012.

Interview Details – it was simple...n most of the students in our college received the letter of intent from the company.

Interview Question – basic accounting question   View Answer

Reason for Declining – i decline the offer because they are offering the job in delhi...whereas earlier they have said that my initial place of work will be in gurgaon..which is mah hometown. n also bcoz i opted to do mba.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Genpact