Genpact Process Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

3.1

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Delhi (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

process must be accounts and finance in which i can learn how the hedging work. how hedging can be done.

other process

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Hiring process was; 1.Face to face interview 2.Written Test 3.Phone Interview and there after offer letter was given.

Interview Questions

• Why do u want to join us.??   1 Answer

Too low salary

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dehradun (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Dehradun (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

It has HR Associate interview, MCAT, Vercent , online HR Interview and Process manager (Operations) round. Total 5 rounds.

Interview Questions

• Most worst day of your life.........   1 Answer

Negotiation

About salary as the salary package Genpact offers is very low.......

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (New Delhi (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

it was simple...n most of the students in our college received the letter of intent from the company.

Interview Questions

i decline the offer because they are offering the job in delhi...whereas earlier they have said that my initial place of work will be in gurgaon..which is mah hometown. n also bcoz i opted to do mba.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Interview process is very straining. There are mostly 3 to 5 rounds of interview based on what process you are applying for. Communication skills play a very vital role. Make sure you take all your educational and work experience documents along with you. Be prepared for the inteview as it would easily take any where from 6 to 8 hours. My Advice be patient!

Interview Questions

• Same old questions which test your communication skills and presence of mind.   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

It was a one day process.simple enough

Negotiation

u can accept

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Bangalore (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was very straight forward.The process had a Online exam to check the summarizing skills and Personal interview with the Manager.The Interview was interactive and informative.I was also given information about my future role and expectations

Interview Questions

• How do you co-relate your Education with the present job?   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

4 Rounds of interview were telephonic round was crucial however topic was clear..

Interview Questions

• How would you sell 100 bananas to me?   1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Delhi (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

it was good.... interview was not so difficult.. for frshers it may be difficult as much..........................................

Interview Questions

Negotiation

it was like salary on the basis of location offered

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Genpact (New Delhi (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

personal background questions....Questions regarding positive and negative attitude points.....Asked strength and weaknesses and most importantly time flexibility........

Interview Questions

• how to manage your work timing with your marriage life....   Answer Question