Genpact Process Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2015

3.1

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Interview process is very straining. There are mostly 3 to 5 rounds of interview based on what process you are applying for. Communication skills play a very vital role. Make sure you take all your educational and work experience documents along with you. Be prepared for the inteview as it would easily take any where from 6 to 8 hours. My Advice be patient!

Interview Questions

• Same old questions which test your communication skills and presence of mind.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

It was a one day process.simple enough

Negotiation

u can accept

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Genpact (Bangalore (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was very straight forward.The process had a Online exam to check the summarizing skills and Personal interview with the Manager.The Interview was interactive and informative.I was also given information about my future role and expectations

Interview Questions

• How do you co-relate your Education with the present job?   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

4 Rounds of interview were telephonic round was crucial however topic was clear..

Interview Questions

• How would you sell 100 bananas to me?   1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Genpact (Delhi (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

it was good.... interview was not so difficult.. for frshers it may be difficult as much..........................................

Interview Questions

Negotiation

it was like salary on the basis of location offered

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Genpact (New Delhi (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

personal background questions....Questions regarding positive and negative attitude points.....Asked strength and weaknesses and most importantly time flexibility........

Interview Questions

• how to manage your work timing with your marriage life....   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Genpact (New Delhi (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

(HR round ), (IVR round), (Online test- Eng/Maths/Reasoning, AP/AR,,One related to Finance) , (Telephonic Round with Manager),Face-to -face round with Manager.

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

First we went for the hr round , then for aptitude test, then two more round, then we went for the telephonic round, then one more managerial round. After then only we got selected. From my point of view its the process through which they select the best ones And also the one which is really eligible for the job .

Negotiation

As per the company norms .

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Genpact (New Delhi (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

Hiring and interview process is normal. HR interview, voice testing, technical online test and Manager interview.

Interview Questions

• Why join this company and why living from last company?   1 Answer

Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Genpact (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

There were 10 rounds on whole. I must say the language tests they take are the very best ones. The aptitude round was moderate. The place was Jaipur, India. Good campus, and thanked God that I cleared its all rounds. I was given the customer care job for The YUM FOODS .
    Personnel Interview .Voice Check..Aptitude Test .Salary discussion.. Check Your Communication's skills ...We have sit for complete 9 hours they check your patience also.........

Interview Questions

• Personnel Interview and Aptitude test   1 Answer

Negotiation

For Salary