Genpact

Updated Dec 3, 2014

3.1

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Process Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Genpact.

Hiring Process went so long, almost for 2 full days. Waiting time was too high and the time to attend the assessment is very less. Interview difficulty is easy but i suggest candidates to go through the interview process from any local consultancy which can save a lot of time

Interview Questions
  • Why BPO is one generic question for all experienced professionals   Answer Question

They could not offer more than my previous CTC

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Genpact.

Got a call from Assistant Manager and asked me about my profile and some journal entries after 15 days got call from HR for Manager Round and finally after 15 more days i got my Appointment Letter in my hand . . . . :)

Process Developer Interview

Telephonic round followed by personal round and HR

Salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Genpact in November 2012.

hr round apptitude test 1 on 1 with leader client round salary neg . lengthy process. pre hire orientation. long wait time slow decision making. hard negotiation in terms of salary. designation fight

salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Genpact in August 2012.

Lengthy.. includes Communication, General aptitude, voice and accent along with operational knowledge interview.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult... just basics need to be very strong.   Answer Question
    Negotiation is not possible at initial positons..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Genpact in June 2012.

It was very unorganised. No system what so ever. I understand that you take these interviews everyday for hundreds of people that doesnt mean you are going to waste others precious time. Since, you are doing these everyday, they should have more knowledge and experience in sorting it out. They have plenty of staffs as well but most of them would be on break, God knows 5th or 10th Break. For a 5 minutes process, they will make u wait for more than 3 hours. Though the staff are friendly but they are very very slow.

Interview Questions

I got a better offer. But the interview process itself was so negative that it makes you think how good the company is.

Process Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Genpact in May 2012.

It was like a communication skill check. and also about last work experiance.

Process Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Genpact in April 2012.

I have attended the interview through a consultancy. Then I went to bangalore and wrote online test which contains questions related t finance and English. Then they conducted a communication test round, thereafter an interview with line manager.

Process Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Genpact in January 2012.

It contained around 5 to 6 rounds... they are personal interview.telephonic round, hr round,skill tes, hr round and languauge proficiency n clearity round...

it was the night shift.

Process Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Maharashtra (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Maharashtra (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Genpact in December 2011.

In Genpact there were six interviews that i'd faced which took 3 days.If anyone is going for an interview he should keep one thing in mind and that is have patience.

Interview Questions
    Salary part.Negotiate till the end