Genpact Process Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Mar 6, 2015

2.6

Manager Interview

Interview

5 stage interview. Very professional and an amzing experience

Assistant Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Genpact Process Solutions.

Interview

the hiring process when genpact was GE capital was very efficient, now its quite chaotic

Interview Questions

• I think the value dilution has resulted in HR or hiring managers asking uncomfortable personal questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Genpact Process Solutions (Danbury, CT) in January 2012.

Good

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Diffficult. They are money suckers

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Genpact Process Solutions (Danbury, CT) in June 2009.

Interview

Internal referrals are encouraged, so if you have someone in Genpact, thats the best way to get an interview scheduled. You really have to negotiate in terms of salary. Company pays well, but you have to really prove that you are worthy.

Interview Questions

• Nothing specific that I can think of, except what were your challenges in your previous job and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Genpact Process Solutions.

Interview

it had 3 rounds
    1 round- aptitutude
    2round- tecchnical interview
    3 round - hr interview
    .........
    l finished 2 rounds all were easy . and i was waiting for hr interview from 4pm till 7pm
    they made us to wait of hr interview for long time because there was two technical pannel and 1 hr pannel
    who all finished technical the papers were going to hr panel where my paper was at last .the hr called the peoples like stack process
    at 7pm they called my name and told u can leave for the day .. i got angry on them they made us to wait for long time and i hadnt done lunch too .........

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Genpact Process Solutions.

Interview

Campus Hiring- 2 rounds. each continued for 45-60 mins. first round was technical- grilled on SCM and various other management topics. gave case studies and numerical to solve there. 2nd round was HR round. Focussed more on why you want to join the company, 5years down the line etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Genpact Process Solutions.

Interview

Focus on your domain skills and showcase leadership and change management skills. Just an MBA degree without domain won't click at Genpact. Domain knowledge is of utmost importance if you have plans to grow at Genpact.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join us? Describe your change management skills?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much room to negotiate since Genpact offers low package as compared to the industry benchmark

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Genpact Process Solutions (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

There are many rounds starting from HR to operations and then finalization

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Genpact Process Solutions.

Interview

hiring process is very transparent and not very lengthy .also the coordination between the departments to do the connect is standardized.

Media Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Genpact Process Solutions (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

I applied online. I had 2 round interviews with the HR and the Manager. I was given a skill test and given more than enough time to answer the questions. The salary is a set package. There is no scope for negotiation. Please ask more questions on the targets required and deliverable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not Negotiable at all