Genpact Process Solutions Interview Questions

2.6

Manager Interview

5 stage interview. Very professional and an amzing experience

Assistant Vice President Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Genpact Process Solutions.

the hiring process when genpact was GE capital was very efficient, now its quite chaotic

Interview Questions
    • I think the value dilution has resulted in HR or hiring managers asking uncomfortable personal questions   Answer Question
    None

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Danbury, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Genpact Process Solutions in January 2012.

Good

Diffficult. They are money suckers

Principal Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Danbury, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Genpact Process Solutions in June 2009.

Internal referrals are encouraged, so if you have someone in Genpact, thats the best way to get an interview scheduled. You really have to negotiate in terms of salary. Company pays well, but you have to really prove that you are worthy.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing specific that I can think of, except what were your challenges in your previous job and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Genpact Process Solutions.

Focus on your domain skills and showcase leadership and change management skills. Just an MBA degree without domain won't click at Genpact. Domain knowledge is of utmost importance if you have plans to grow at Genpact.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to join us? Describe your change management skills?   Answer Question
    Not much room to negotiate since Genpact offers low package as compared to the industry benchmark

Intern Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Genpact Process Solutions in April 2013.

The interview was very fast.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Genpact Process Solutions.

There are many rounds starting from HR to operations and then finalization

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Genpact Process Solutions.

hiring process is very transparent and not very lengthy .also the coordination between the departments to do the connect is standardized.

Oracle Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Genpact Process Solutions in March 2013.

It was a campus interview followed by GD and PI

Interview Questions
    • The level was quite easy. Interviewer was very friendly.Still they have asked me one question out of my scope regarding the audit of a manufacturing concern   Answer Question

Media Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Genpact Process Solutions.

I applied online. I had 2 round interviews with the HR and the Manager. I was given a skill test and given more than enough time to answer the questions. The salary is a set package. There is no scope for negotiation. Please ask more questions on the targets required and deliverable.

Not Negotiable at all

Worked for Genpact Process Solutions? Contribute to the Community!