Genpact

Updated Oct 25, 2014

3.2

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Genpact.

It's a simple aptitude+GD+2 rounds of interview process

Since the company has bond for 2 years.Think before joining

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Genpact in November 2012.

Campus Interview at Christ University. 2 hour aptitude test comprising of quantitative aptitude, reasoning, Vocabulary and Specialization. Followed by Pre Placement talk and final technical and HR interview.

No negotiation

Senior Associate Interview

interview consisted of 4 rounds..
    1- intro
    2-written test
    3-telephonic
    4-face 2 face..including ques relating to accounts

Interview Questions
    • nothing as such...all ques were related to studies...basically accounts..   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Genpact in February 2012.

They have conducted only telephonic round and then HR round.
    Usually total 5 rounds Apptitude test, Personel interview, Skill test, Managment round, HR round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Genpact in January 2012.

For me, i was given a conditional offer and got trained for few days and later got an Interview with the manager i'm working it and got through.It was basically regular interview as for a fresher.

Interview Questions
    Din't get a chance to negotiate as i was a fresher

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Genpact in July 2011.

* Personal Interaction Round, ie they giv us a topic n we hav to speak on that topic for few mins,which was easy basically they were testing our communication skills

* Written Test which includes few English passages,grammar,analytical and logical questions which can be done

Interview Questions
    • Questions from C lang basic Questions covered all most all pointers,linked lists   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Genpact in August 2010.

It all started with a call from a hiring agency and was shortlisted for the interview. The interview started with the screening round and then there was a written exam and then a telephonic round and then finally 1:1 round happened. It was a great experience and it was a good interview.That's all from my side.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Genpact in March 2008.

First of all they take a basic HR round and Then after clearing it take voice & accent round and then some written examination followed by a con call with a seniour vice president of the specific process or HR Manager.

Interview Questions
    • No questions were all the easiest ones its just that you need to think before what you say.   Answer Question
    Negotiation was not required because the package I felt was actully good. out of my expectations