Genpact Senior Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 6, 2015

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Genpact (Bangalore (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

1. Aptitude: First round is a aptitude round in which they will 15-20 questions and 30 minutes to solve it.From this they will check your basic aptitude skill. 2. Personal Interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Genpact in October 2014.

Interview

First round was written,it was not tough,you have to be good at aptitude(time and work,train based problem,profit and loss,number system etc) for this indiabix.com will be helpful. after clearing first round their may or may not be GD depends on number of shortlist. third one is technical interview,in this one they mainly asked database question like join,normalization,sql,how you will handle fault in large data in real world. finally HR round simple tell me about yourself,why should i hire you e.t.c.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NO negotiation

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Genpact.

Interview

It's a simple aptitude+GD+2 rounds of interview process

Negotiation

Since the company has bond for 2 years.Think before joining

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Genpact (Bangalore (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

Campus Interview at Christ University. 2 hour aptitude test comprising of quantitative aptitude, reasoning, Vocabulary and Specialization. Followed by Pre Placement talk and final technical and HR interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Application

Interview

interview consisted of 4 rounds.. 1- intro 2-written test 3-telephonic 4-face 2 face..including ques relating to accounts

Interview Questions

• nothing as such...all ques were related to studies...basically accounts..   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Genpact (Hyderābād (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

They have conducted only telephonic round and then HR round. Usually total 5 rounds Apptitude test, Personel interview, Skill test, Managment round, HR round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Genpact (Bangalore (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

For me, i was given a conditional offer and got trained for few days and later got an Interview with the manager i'm working it and got through.It was basically regular interview as for a fresher.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Din't get a chance to negotiate as i was a fresher

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Genpact (Bangalore (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

* Personal Interaction Round, ie they giv us a topic n we hav to speak on that topic for few mins,which was easy basically they were testing our communication skills * Written Test which includes few English passages,grammar,analytical and logical questions which can be done

Interview Questions

• Questions from C lang basic Questions covered all most all pointers,linked lists   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Genpact (Bangalore (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

three round interview from basic to technical round..manger, senior manager and HR took the interview.. some analytical skills and past experience..about yourself, German Language question etc..test to check analytical skill set.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

It all started with a call from a hiring agency and was shortlisted for the interview. The interview started with the screening round and then there was a written exam and then a telephonic round and then finally 1:1 round happened. It was a great experience and it was a good interview.That's all from my side.