Genpact Interview Questions in United States

Updated Aug 28, 2015

2.9

Automation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

There were four rounds of interviews. First one is aptitude. Two rounds of technical technical interview and one round of managerial. The interview experience was overall good. Asked basic questions on programming languages like C, C++ or Java or any other languages mentioned in resume. Asked to write C programming on board.

Interview Questions

• Round 1: 1. Basic questions on C, C++, Java and database 2. Questions on project Round 2: 1. Write C programs 2. Software Engineering Questions   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

One interview with the hiring manager. It was very brief and I was offered the position after the interview. I did have an over the phone interview as well which was very basic and only consisted of a few questions. With my education and experience I knew I was going to get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Are you a Detroit Tigers fan?   1 Answer

Appian Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a Genpact Recruiter for a contract position, because my resume was on job board, and arranged a technical interview over phone on the same day. However I did not receive a call. When I inquired, it was arranged the next day. Interview was 1:1; Very cordial. It was a Technical interview but easy. However I was not offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Why left the previous employer   1 Answer
    • Given a requirement How would you proceed   1 Answer
    • What are the process variables   1 Answer
    • Would you like to learn new technology   1 Answer

Technical Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Danbury, CT) in July 2015.

Interview

20 Minute Skype Interview with Anil Nomula *Desktop Support Manager* and Pam, an HR Representative. They asked basic questions and basic IT questions. They did not allow for me to give a two week notice to my employer.

Interview Questions

• Why did you have a gap in your resume? Standard Question. What is DHCP? What is TCPIP? Do you have any certifications? Do you plan to get more certifications?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

Meeting with the manager and the recruiter; The manager just asked some general questions about your background. The recruiter was impatient and did not show enough respect. I was always thinking that choosing a job is mostly to choose people you are gonna work with. From this perspective, this company is terrible.

Interview Questions

• why are you interested in this position   1 Answer

Data Engenier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Genpact (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Different questions about technologies and data mining algorithms I used. I was also asked about overall programming skills and solved some problems(not based on any language). There were questions about *nix bash.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Hanover, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

Basically they laughed about what a bad job it was, I took the position because they said there would be a three month training. They seemed very laid back but, once again, I was a little unsure because they didn't come across as saying that they wouldn't give you a chance to learn the position.

BCP Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Genpact (Norwalk, CT) in May 2015.

Interview

Was referred by a friend, got a call from the Hiring manager followed by the interview from the BC leader. got the compensasion discussion from HR. asdsadsada aadsfs safdsfds adas aews SASA ASDSD EWR dsfdsf ertrgdc

Interview Questions

Negotiation

fdf dfds dfds asdsa asds assds assds

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Genpact (Research Triangle Park, NC).

Interview

The process was very informal and mostly employment discussions were around the clients' likeness of employees. I basically knew that I will be hired and it is just a matter of when I can start working, so most of my interview was spent on waiting for an offer letter to come and negotiating wages

AdWords Account Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Genpact (Ann Arbor, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

Met with the managers as an internal transfer, but followed a similar interview process to external hires. The goals of the job (and how to make commission) were explained clearly to me. Because I was interviewed by sales people, they sold the position to me. They were realistic about what percentage of people made commission and what was expected of me. From there, I was asked a few questions about my previous sales and customer service experience.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about the specifics of event promoting and sales on my resume (how I did it/what impact I had).   1 Answer