Genpact Interview Questions in United States

Updated Sep 16, 2014
Updated Sep 16, 2014

17 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Manager - Reengineering Interview

The process started with HR and a couple of VP/SVP's in the company to gauge your fit with the practice as a whole and how uniform your thought process is to the overall Reengineering process. The second consists of a technical interview to understand your level of proficiency with the Six Sigma DMAIC and Lean methodologies.

Interview Questions
    • Questions related to your data analytics approach and how it translates to the solution presented.   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Genpact in June 2014.

Started off with a third party recruiter reaching out to me and setting up a meeting with Genpact recruiter. A time was setup with Genpact 1st Round, the interviewer never showed up, highly unprofessional and arrogant behavior.

Upon discussion, a second round was setup with someone in India. Again a highly unprofessional interview that lasted 10 minutes because the guy had to go to another meeting. Could not ask the right insightful questions which demonstrated a severe lack of industry knowledge. Thats it, then I never heard from them, yes/no nothing. I followed up numerous times. Highly unprofessional, lack of knowledge and incompetent discussions. I would not recommend this firm to anyone seeking real growth opportunities. I can just imagine, how unstructured it may be from inside after initial conversations.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing the interviewers did not have the depth of knowledge to ask any meaningful and insightful questions. Its a BPO at the end of the day.   Answer Question

Senior Manager - Reengineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

interviewed at Genpact in July 2011.

It is a company who is still trapped in the 80s, and for that matters, they are focused on "Reengineering" and Lean/Six Sigma tools, so expect theoretical questions such as what is Lean, what are the differences between Lean and Six Sigma. Also, you should expect a deep dive into your resume, so be prepared to have all your stories ready.

Interview Questions
    HR will call you and you can negotiate the offer with them. If there is no agreement, they might call you again.

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Genpact in January 2014.

Submit resume via company website and we will contact you!

Interview Questions
    • They are always changing... nothing that a prospective candidate with experience in the given field should be unprepared to answer.   Answer Question
    It was tough because they pay market expectations... offer was extremely fair because they knew what I wanted up front and that is the offer that was made. No surprises from me so there were no surprises at the offer stage.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Remote, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Genpact in March 2014.

I had multiple phone interviews with Genpact - all went very well and were handled extremely professionally. Unfortunately in the final interview, I was not selected due to another candidate beating me out, but I left with a very positive impression of Genpact as a company.

Interview Questions
    • I was interviewing for a position which I didn't have as much experience in recruiting for those skillsets as I had with other skills. This seemed to be my only weakness.   Answer Question

Vice President/Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Genpact in November 2010.

3 phone interviews and 1 face-to-face

Interview Questions

Did not like the toughest question.

Customer Service - Online Advertising Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ann Arbor, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Genpact in January 2014.

I was emailed by a recruiter named to set up an interview in the Ann Arbor office. So, I went to the office for an interview which was an hour drive, I show up for the interview on time and after waiting a for 30 minutes, the person that was supposed to interview me said that they didn't have me on the schedule. We decided to reschedule it for the week after. The interview was easy going with just questions about my resume. After the interview the interviewer told me that they would like to move me towards the next step which was an assessment which was not that difficult. After submitting the assessment, I was told that I would hear back within a couple of days, however, I haven't heard back from this company and it has been over a month. I believe this company is very unprofessional and unorganized.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of some internet applications that you have used.   Answer Question

US GAAP Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

interviewed at Genpact in November 2013.

1. HR Round,
    2. OPS Rou nd
    3. Interraction with Hiring Managers
    4. Final discussion

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ann Arbor, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

interviewed at Genpact in February 2013.

The interview was pretty standard with nothing that really caught me off guard. I was told that parking was hard to find and that I should arrive early, which was true. The interview took about a half hour and covered basic questions about my past work experience. We started talking pretty informally about my experience, so it was pretty relaxed and I wasn't very nervous. Overall, it was pretty good.

Interview Questions
    • Are you comfortable with your calls being recorded?   View Answer

Management Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Genpact in May 2013.

it was a contract to hire position. there were 2 rounds. one from the guy who was working at client location. and the other one was from a practice head. they both were really nice and made me comfortable during the entire process. the first round was a fit based set of questions and checking the confidence levels. the second one was more to the point and was clearly explained the position details and also was heard patiently of all my experience details.

Interview Questions
    • why are you applying for this position when clearly over qualified?   Answer Question

Worked for Genpact? Contribute to the Community!