Gensler

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

BIM Support Interview

New York, NY

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Gensler in June 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was average, with 2 people, one whom was very knowledgeable,inspiring and really made me want to be a part of the Gensler team, and another who really seemed like he had nothing better to do. HR gave me a great tour and did a wonderful job of selling the culture and pros of working here. The process was quite painless, I got the job after 1 interview, althogh I hear that is rare and most people have at least 2.

Interview Question – because I was going for a non traditional architecture position it was hard for me to say weather or not I would ever want to go back to project work and want to stick with technology support forever   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Gensler

Worked for Gensler? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gensler BIM Support interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Gensler employees and interview candidates.