Gensuite

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Gensuite in May 2011.

Interview Details – I met the recruiter at my University, gave him my resume and got a phone call from him a few days later to come in for an interview. The interview consisted of me and 3 other people, they all asked questions. It went really well but with my degree being in HR they realized that the position they were interviewing me for would not be a good fit, so he called me back for a 2nd interview where it was just me and him for a different position this time (in the Operations team doing HR things). It went really well, I then met the CEO and the VP which also went extremely well. I was offered the job the next day, and I took it.

Interview Question – what are your weaknesses   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Gensuite? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gensuite Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Gensuite employees and interview candidates.