Gensuite

Gensuite Interview Questions

Updated Jan 1, 2015
Updated Jan 1, 2015

Customer Support Lead Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Gensuite.

The interview was with two of the most tenured managers on the support side of the business at the same time. Both spent time asking questions, oftentimes questions that the other previously asked but simply rewording them.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question I answered was "If you had two tasks to complete, both with equal priority and timelines, which you would work on first and why?". The question itself was difficult because it was a rather asinine question in my eyes.   Answer Question

Associate Product Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Gensuite in March 2012.

Saw the posting online and sent a resume. Within 24 hours I had a call from the CEO. They wanted an interview within 2 days. I met with 2 groups and then had another interview with the CEO. The teams were nice. I expressed reservations about the work and was assured that it would be alright. By Sunday evening I had an offer letter

Interview Questions
    • Challenges I've faced working in my field?   View Answer
    The CEO asked me what I made and then he expressed how much the position made. There is no negotiation.

Business Specialist Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Gensuite in June 2010.

The interview process was conducted very poorly. It left a very bad taste in my mouth, and would NOT work for this company now even if they came back and offered a different position!

I was contacted by Granite Services, LLC (the preferred contracting company of Gensuite), and was interviewed by a recruiter who was advertising the position. Then, 2-3 weeks later, I was passed to a recruiting manager for a second phone interview. Once I passed that, I was set-up with a face-to-face interview in the Gensuite building. I did extremely well, and a week or two later was set-up with a 4th interview with the VP of the department. Both the VP and the hiring manager gave very positive feedback to Granite Services regarding my experience, and my qualifications that matched exactly what they were looking for. I was told that some "arrangements" needed to be made to start me in the position, and they would be in touch shortly about the starting process. Two more weeks later, I had not heard anything from either company, so I contacted the Granite Services recruiting manager. He told me that the position was not going to be filled until later this year, and the decision had been made to fill it internally.

SO, after a two month long rigorous interview process, they strung me along by telling me that my skills fit exactly what they were looking for, and they didn't even bother to inform me that they had decided a while ago to fill the position internally, and not until quarter 3. Why interview me FOUR different times, then not even bother calling me back to let me know the status of the decision? Thanks!

UI Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Gensuite.

It was good. Had telephonic round initially thereafter had skype call in which many technical questions where asked to explain with examples !

Offer was good but i saw those reviews which where mentioned in Glassdoor and chose another offer by an MNC !

Got another from an MNC

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Gensuite in July 2011.

Submitted resume by email and waited for 1 week for the initial phone interview. The phone interview was about 20-30 mins, all standard questions, mostly on past experience and personality, approved for proceeding to the 1:1 interview the following Monday. 1:1 interview with the same person on the phone, more detailed questions on the resume and experience, career planning questions, brief introduction on the company. Informed at the end of interview that the final interview would be with the president the next day. The final interview was video-chat on facetime. The president was friendly, asked more personality questions and more about experience. Got offer at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions
    Not much, the package was decent.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Gensuite in May 2011.

I met the recruiter at my University, gave him my resume and got a phone call from him a few days later to come in for an interview. The interview consisted of me and 3 other people, they all asked questions. It went really well but with my degree being in HR they realized that the position they were interviewing me for would not be a good fit, so he called me back for a 2nd interview where it was just me and him for a different position this time (in the Operations team doing HR things). It went really well, I then met the CEO and the VP which also went extremely well. I was offered the job the next day, and I took it.