Gentex (Michigan)

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Intern Interview

Engineering Intern
Zeeland, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Gentex (Michigan).

Interview Details – Overall pretty straight forward. Met with about 6 people and interviewed with each for about 45 minutes. Everyone was real easy to talk to and able to answer any questions I had. Certain people couldn't meet during my interview so I got thrown around a little bit. Also, my recruiter, who I was in contact with for months after my interview, could never give me a final decision.

Interview Question – nothing technical everything was personality questions. Really interested in my high school education.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Gentex (Michigan)

Worked for Gentex (Michigan)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gentex (Michigan) Engineering Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Gentex (Michigan) employees and interview candidates.