Genworth Financial

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Intelligence Manager Interview

Business Intelligence Manager
Richmond, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Genworth Financial in June 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring process was thorough and well organized. A HR recruiter walked me through the process in meeting with key individuals to see where I would be a fit. Once the right job was selected, I went through a half day interview process meeting with supervisor and other related managers and potential cohorts.

Interview Question – How would I go about developing strategy for an organization based on my background.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple. One good offer, I accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Genworth Financial

Worked for Genworth Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Genworth Financial Videos

Genworth Financial – Why Work for Us?

The Genworth story Since writing our first policy in 1871 as The Life Insurance Company of Virginia, we've been committed to helping people effectively protect and achieve the comfort of financial security. Today, even… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Genworth Financial Business Intelligence Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Genworth Financial employees and interview candidates.