Interviews for Top Jobs at Genworth Financial
- Finance Development Program (5)
- Senior Finance Analyst (3)
- Intern (3)
- Investment Analyst (3)
- Customer Service (3)
- Internal Wholesaler (2)
- Case Manager (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Senior IT Analyst (1)
- Senior IT Systems Analyst (1)
- Director (1)
- Pricing Specialist (1)
- Executive Assistant (1)
- Financial Services (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- Project Manager Intern (1)
- New Business Case Manager (1)
- IT Strategic Initiatives Leader (1)
- Risk Analytics Intern (1)
- Information Technology Development Program (1)
- IT Development Intern (1)
- Business Strategy Team Intern (1)
- Financial Development Program Intern (1)
- Facillities Specialist (1)
- Actuarial Analyst (1)
- Senior Business Analyst (1)
- Senior Customer Service Representative (1)
- Accounting Analyst (1)
- Finance (1)
- Finance Intern (1)
Customer Service Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genworth Financial (Richmond, VA) in April 2012.
Very basic interview where 3 people asked me questions like "tell us about yourself" as it relates to the description. They also gave me an overview of the position and what they're looking for/expecting. Although I didn't have exact experience in their field I did my best answering with what experience I did have. A few questions about what I would do if blank. What does customer service mean to you etc. It was with a temp agency and got the call I got it less than an hour later.
- What does customer experience mean to you? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Genworth Financial
Customer Service InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genworth Financial (Lynchburg, VA) in July 2009.
After submitting my resume online directly to the companies website. A few days later, I was contacted by an HR person who did a few screening questions (birthdate, salary requirements, etc). Contacted a week later and an interview was set up. Interviewed on Saturday, along with several others. It was in front a team of 4. One person asked the questions, while others took notes. A lot of behavioral questions were asked. Ended with questions from me. And I left! Called on Tuesday and was offered the job.
- Have you ever had any difficulty getting along with people at work? 1 Answer
Customer Service InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Genworth Financial in June 2007.
I applied online and was called two weeks latter to setup a phone interview with someone in the corporate office. We agreed on a time and day, so I took an hour out of my day to plan for this. However, the recruiter never called me the day of the phone interview...So, I called to confirm, I got her voice mail, so I left a message but she never called me back. The next day, I received an email from her indicating that they have put a hold on the position and will get back to me. Needless to say, she never got back with me. How unprofessional!!!
- Why do you want to work for Genworth Financial? 1 Answer