Genworth Financial Finance Intern Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Finance Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Genworth Financial.

I learned about the opportunity through an on-campus career fair and got an interview through the campus career website. I interviewed with the company when they returned to campus a week or so after. The initial on campus interview was very straight forward and behavioral. I was then invited to an on campus interview around 2 weeks after. The on campus process consisted of two 30 minute interviews, a campus tour, then lunch. The first interview was a 1 on 1 with a walk through the resume and behavioral feel. The second interview was with two finance managers, and was much more education and finance specific.

Interview Questions
  • What are all of the financial statements and which is the most important and why?   Answer Question
  • What is the most useful principle you have learned in a finance class?   Answer Question
  • Give an example of a time you took charge and exhibited leadership in a group project?   Answer Question

Worked for Genworth Financial? Contribute to the Community!