Genworth Financial

Relevance Date Difficulty

Internal Wholesaler Interview

Internal Wholesaler
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Genworth Financial in June 2012.

Interview Details – There were lots of questions from the three people at the face to face interview, two women and one man. Questions, presentations and final results not promising. Cold and non responsive with interaction during this. I didn't get a feeling that they wanted to be in the room or that there was going to be a positive outcome.

Internal Wholesaler Interview

Internal Wholesaler
Chicago, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Genworth Financial in December 2011.

Interview Details – I received an email to schedule for a phone interview. The interview only lasted 10 minutes. The recruiter immediately denied me after finding out that I don't have my series 6 and 63. I was confused and have expressed that to her because I never said I have the certifications and definitely did not put it on my resume. I also thought it was a preferred qualifications to have.

Interview Question – Name a time when you went out of your way to please a client.   Answer Question

Worked for Genworth Financial? Contribute to the Community!