Genworth Financial

Genworth Financial Internal Wholesaler Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Internal Wholesaler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Genworth Financial in June 2012.

There were lots of questions from the three people at the face to face interview, two women and one man. Questions, presentations and final results not promising. Cold and non responsive with interaction during this. I didn't get a feeling that they wanted to be in the room or that there was going to be a positive outcome.

Other Interview Reviews for Genworth Financial

Internal Wholesaler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Genworth Financial in December 2011.

I received an email to schedule for a phone interview. The interview only lasted 10 minutes. The recruiter immediately denied me after finding out that I don't have my series 6 and 63. I was confused and have expressed that to her because I never said I have the certifications and definitely did not put it on my resume. I also thought it was a preferred qualifications to have.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you went out of your way to please a client.   Answer Question