Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Genworth Financial
- Finance Development Program (5)
- Investment Analyst (3)
- Intern (3)
- Senior Finance Analyst (3)
- Customer Service (3)
- Internal Wholesaler (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Sourcing Specialist (1)
- Audit Consultant (1)
- Claims Service Representative (1)
- Operations Analyst (1)
- Web Content Manager (1)
- IT Development Program (1)
- IT Intern (1)
- Project Manager Intern (1)
- New Business Case Manager (1)
- IT Strategic Initiatives Leader (1)
- Risk Analytics Intern (1)
- Information Technology Development Program (1)
- IT Development Intern (1)
- Business Strategy Team Intern (1)
- Financial Development Program Intern (1)
- Facillities Specialist (1)
- Senior Systems Analyst (1)
- Case Manager (1)
- Actuarial Analyst (1)
- Senior Business Analyst (1)
- Senior Customer Service Representative (1)
- Accounting Analyst (1)
- Finance (1)
Investment Analyst Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Genworth Financial (Stamford, CT) in April 2011.
After applying online, I received a phone call a few days later asking me to come into the Stamford, CT office for a first round interview. This consisted of 2 one-on-one interviews and a two-on-one conference call with people in the Richmond office. The second round consisted of two more one-on-one interviews with different people than the first. Overall, this was not a difficult or lengthy process as Genworth was eager to fill the role.
- How does the current interest rate environment have an effect on an insurance company's profitability? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Genworth Financial
Investment Analyst InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Genworth Financial (Pleasant Hill, CA) in March 2011.
It was a very slow process.
- There were no difficult questions 1 Answer
Investment Analyst InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Genworth Financial in February 2012.
It is a Phone screen, consisting of questions like "why this intern?" "tell me about yourself" "why finance""do you follow the market? if yes, anything interesting""tell me a time when you prioritize"