Genworth Financial Investment Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Genworth Financial (Stamford, CT) in April 2011.

Interview

After applying online, I received a phone call a few days later asking me to come into the Stamford, CT office for a first round interview. This consisted of 2 one-on-one interviews and a two-on-one conference call with people in the Richmond office. The second round consisted of two more one-on-one interviews with different people than the first. Overall, this was not a difficult or lengthy process as Genworth was eager to fill the role.

Interview Questions

• How does the current interest rate environment have an effect on an insurance company's profitability?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Genworth Financial

Anonymous Employee in Pleasant Hill, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Genworth Financial (Pleasant Hill, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

It was a very slow process.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions   1 Answer

Investment Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Genworth Financial in February 2012.

Interview

It is a Phone screen, consisting of questions like "why this intern?" "tell me about yourself" "why finance""do you follow the market? if yes, anything interesting""tell me a time when you prioritize"