Genworth Financial Investment Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stamford, CT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Genworth Financial in April 2011.

After applying online, I received a phone call a few days later asking me to come into the Stamford, CT office for a first round interview. This consisted of 2 one-on-one interviews and a two-on-one conference call with people in the Richmond office. The second round consisted of two more one-on-one interviews with different people than the first. Overall, this was not a difficult or lengthy process as Genworth was eager to fill the role.

Interview Questions
  • How does the current interest rate environment have an effect on an insurance company's profitability?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Genworth Financial

Anonymous Employee  in  Pleasant Hill, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Pleasant Hill, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Genworth Financial in March 2011.

It was a very slow process.

Investment Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Genworth Financial in February 2012.

It is a Phone screen, consisting of questions like "why this intern?" "tell me about yourself" "why finance""do you follow the market? if yes, anything interesting""tell me a time when you prioritize"

Interview Questions

Worked for Genworth Financial? Contribute to the Community!