Genworth Financial

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Stamford, CT

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Genworth Financial in April 2011.

Interview Details – After applying online, I received a phone call a few days later asking me to come into the Stamford, CT office for a first round interview. This consisted of 2 one-on-one interviews and a two-on-one conference call with people in the Richmond office. The second round consisted of two more one-on-one interviews with different people than the first. Overall, this was not a difficult or lengthy process as Genworth was eager to fill the role.

Interview Question – How does the current interest rate environment have an effect on an insurance company's profitability?   Answer Question

Pleasant Hill, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Genworth Financial in March 2011.

Interview Details – It was a very slow process.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions   View Answer

Investment Analyst

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Genworth Financial in February 2012.

Interview Details – It is a Phone screen, consisting of questions like "why this intern?" "tell me about yourself" "why finance""do you follow the market? if yes, anything interesting""tell me a time when you prioritize"

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Genworth Financial

Worked for Genworth Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Genworth Financial Videos

Genworth Financial – Why Work for Us?

The Genworth story Since writing our first policy in 1871 as The Life Insurance Company of Virginia, we've been committed to helping people effectively protect and achieve the comfort of financial security. Today, even… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Genworth Financial Investment Analyst interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Genworth Financial employees and interview candidates.