Genworth Financial

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Genworth Financial in November 2009.

Interview Details – Basic phone interviews with two HR managers. After a week lull another phone interview with a SVP. A site visit was made and then 3 more face to face interviews and then the customary and usual background interview and investigation. A job offer came rather fast and of course I negotiated a higher salary which they accepted.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you failed and what did you learn?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Project Manager Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Genworth Financial in September 2008.

Interview Details – I was asked to appear for a written test first. After that I was asked to appear for in person interview where we discussed my experience with previous employers with emphasis on my previous employers. I realized that job didn't match what I was looking for and it was mutually determined that I was not the right candidate for that position.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Genworth Financial

Worked for Genworth Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Genworth Financial Videos

Genworth Financial – Why Work for Us?

The Genworth story Since writing our first policy in 1871 as The Life Insurance Company of Virginia, we've been committed to helping people effectively protect and achieve the comfort of financial security. Today, even… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Genworth Financial Project Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Genworth Financial employees and interview candidates.