Genworth Financial

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Genworth Financial in March 2008.

Interview Details – I supplied a resume through a friend. I got a call three days later. The interviewer was from HR and was the first line filter, ensuring I understood the basic requirements and job responsibilities. Cordial, and informative. If I would have been interested in pursuing the position, my next interview would have been with the hiring manager.

Interview Question – How many deals are you completing each month?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The level of sales support was lower than I needed. I was fairly new to the business and didn't have a large client base, so I needed marketing dollars and leads. They were looking for a sales associate with many years of experience and able to support himself with his own leads. I recognized the gap, and politely declined any further interviews.

Worked for Genworth Financial? Contribute to the Community!