Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Genworth Financial
- Finance Development Program (5)
- Senior Finance Analyst (3)
- Intern (3)
- Investment Analyst (3)
- Customer Service (3)
- Internal Wholesaler (2)
- Case Manager (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Senior IT Analyst (1)
- Senior IT Systems Analyst (1)
- Director (1)
- Pricing Specialist (1)
- Executive Assistant (1)
- Financial Services (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- Project Manager Intern (1)
- New Business Case Manager (1)
- IT Strategic Initiatives Leader (1)
- Risk Analytics Intern (1)
- Information Technology Development Program (1)
- IT Development Intern (1)
- Business Strategy Team Intern (1)
- Financial Development Program Intern (1)
- Facillities Specialist (1)
- Actuarial Analyst (1)
- Senior Business Analyst (1)
- Senior Customer Service Representative (1)
- Accounting Analyst (1)
- Finance (1)
- Finance Intern (1)
Senior Finance Analyst Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Genworth Financial (Richmond, VA) in April 2014.
Email from HR, several questions regarding salary expectations, experience, etc. Telephone interview with HR, 30 minutes. Friendly talking, typical behavioral questions, i.e., introducing yourself, why switch jobs. Panel interviews with six people, one HR director, two department leaders, one department director, the controller, and the hiring manager. Follow up telephone interview with hiring manager again. More detailed questions and emphasis about job specifics.
- No difficult questions. Very professional. Be prepared for behavioral as well as professional questions. Answer Question
Have not received the official offer from the company. Recruiter provided the company's hiring decision.
Other Interview Reviews for Genworth Financial
Senior Finance Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Genworth Financial in February 2011.
The hiring and interview process was very pleasant. I applied for the position online and later received an email with a set of questions and a time when they would call to discuss the position. From that about a week later I received a call to set up an interview with the hiring manager and a panel of others. Each person on the panel appeared to be looking for specific skills or qualities.
There was some room for negotiation. Always try to negotiate.
Senior Finance Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genworth Financial (London, England (UK)) in March 2009.
Phone interview with HR and Finance manager. Followed by an interview with HR and CFO
Yes, I was indifferent to whether I took job so dictated terms I would accept.