Genworth Financial Senior Finance Analyst Interview Questions

3.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Genworth Financial (Richmond, VA) in April 2014.

Interview

Email from HR, several questions regarding salary expectations, experience, etc. Telephone interview with HR, 30 minutes. Friendly talking, typical behavioral questions, i.e., introducing yourself, why switch jobs. Panel interviews with six people, one HR director, two department leaders, one department director, the controller, and the hiring manager. Follow up telephone interview with hiring manager again. More detailed questions and emphasis about job specifics.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Very professional. Be prepared for behavioral as well as professional questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Have not received the official offer from the company. Recruiter provided the company's hiring decision.

Other Interview Reviews for Genworth Financial

Senior Finance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Genworth Financial in February 2011.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very pleasant. I applied for the position online and later received an email with a set of questions and a time when they would call to discuss the position. From that about a week later I received a call to set up an interview with the hiring manager and a panel of others. Each person on the panel appeared to be looking for specific skills or qualities.

Negotiation

There was some room for negotiation. Always try to negotiate.

Senior Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genworth Financial (London, England (UK)) in March 2009.

Interview

Phone interview with HR and Finance manager. Followed by an interview with HR and CFO

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, I was indifferent to whether I took job so dictated terms I would accept.