Interviews for Top Jobs at Genzyme
- Senior Administrative Assistant (4)
- Intern (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Research Associate (3)
- Quality Control Analyst I (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Global Product Manager (1)
- Financial Manager (1)
- Sales (1)
- Scientist (1)
- Software Engineering Manager (1)
- Quality Supervisor (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Senior Training Specialist (1)
- QC Analyst (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Director (1)
- Facilities (1)
- Sales Operations Analyst (1)
- Senior Technical Trainer (1)
- Senior Business Systems Analyst (1)
- Coordinator (1)
- Associate Director (1)
- Lab Manager (1)
- Staff Scientist (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Technologist I (1)
- QC Scientist (1)
- Senior Manufacturing Associate (1)
Technologist I Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at Genzyme in October 2009.
Well the interviewing process was intense . I had to interview with three different managers and the team that worked there. The people that worked in the department all had questions for me and i guess it was to check to see if i was the right fit for it. I was overqualified for the position but wanted to get my foot in the door.
I worked as a technician for 9yrs and the tech 1 needed 2 yrs experience.
It was a nice environment and the job was not challenging for me but I wanted my foot in the door so I went for the interview. The people seemed real passionate about their jobs and i noticed a lot of them had worked there for years for at least 7 or more.
I applied to toher positions and did two more interviews just waiting for the outcome.
- What were my weaknesses View Answer