Genzyme Technologist I Interview Questions & Reviews
- Popular Job Titles:
- Senior Administrative Assistant (4)
- Research Associate (3)
- Quality Control Analyst I (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Intern (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Technologist I (1)
- QC Scientist (1)
- QA Doc Spec (1)
- CRA Registries (Clinical Research Associate) (1)
- QC Micro Technician (1)
- Senior Regional Business Analyst (1)
- Biostatisticians (1)
- Validation Specialist I (1)
- CLINICAL SCIENCE ASSOCIATE (1)
- Manufacturing Shift Support Office (1)
- Distribution and Logistics Coop (1)
- Epidemiologist/Bio Statistician (1)
- Principal Regulatory Affairs Associate (1)
- Document Specialist II (1)
- Principal Production Planning Analyst (1)
- Financial Manager (1)
- Sales (1)
- Scientist (1)
- Software Engineering Manager (1)
- Quality Supervisor (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Senior Training Specialist (1)
- QC Analyst (1)
Technologist I Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
The process took a day - interviewed at Genzyme in October 2009.
Interview Details – Well the interviewing process was intense . I had to interview with three different managers and the team that worked there. The people that worked in the department all had questions for me and i guess it was to check to see if i was the right fit for it. I was overqualified for the position but wanted to get my foot in the door.
I worked as a technician for 9yrs and the tech 1 needed 2 yrs experience.
It was a nice environment and the job was not challenging for me but I wanted my foot in the door so I went for the interview. The people seemed real passionate about their jobs and i noticed a lot of them had worked there for years for at least 7 or more.
I applied to toher positions and did two more interviews just waiting for the outcome.
Interview Question – What were my weaknesses View Answer
Interviews for Top Jobs at Genzyme