Genzyme Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2015

3.5

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 9+ monthsinterviewed at Genzyme (Cambridge, MA).

Interview

Unbelievably slow and inefficient. Applied online, got an email 6 months later to set up phone call. HR rep would set up screening calls and then not call. Took weeks to schedule in person interview. Then had second round of in person interviews-one with the same person I already met, and she had nothing new to discuss. Next person was 20 min late (for a 30 min slot). Then they added third person who I wasn't scheduled to meet.

I was upfront with my salary requirements in the screening call. HR rep said I never said that to her (why would I lie about something as serious as compensation) and said they were thinking more like $40K less than I wanted. She then made a soft offer $25K less than I currently make. I said no multiple times and she kept harassing me to work with her. I wasn't trying to negotiate, I was not interested.

I also found out later that she disclosed my salary request to one of my references, as in I may not need to speak with you because the candidate is asking WAY too much money. My reference forwarded me the email so I saw it with my own eyes. Completely unprofessional and not a place I ever want to work. Am considering reporting to her manager how terrible she has been to work with.

Interview Questions

Salary was too low, HR was a disaster, would have been a commute, no work from home options.

Other Interview Reviews for Genzyme

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Genzyme (Cambridge, MA) in March 2010.

Interview

Waste of time. Met with 4 people asking personal questions and conducting a so-called "psychological evaluation".

Interview Questions

• What would you changed about yourself?   1 Answer