Genzyme

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Cambridge, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Genzyme in March 2010.

Interview Details – I met with 4 people one by one and it was a behavioral interview. Each interviewer asked few questions each regarding specific situations that I may have faced at work.

Interview Questions

Very Difficult Interview

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Cambridge, MA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Genzyme in May 2008.

Interview Details – I was called into a brightly lit but plain conference room. Next thing I know the interviewer wants to do a fifteen-minute roleplaying session where I am trying to convince a college professor that a suggested idea is beneficial to him. He then acts way too difficult and in addition then starts to go off on some roleplaying tangent about how his wife left him and he has no desire to do anything at work let alone our plan for implementing a change. Most awkward and strange interview ever.

Interview Question – What do you not like about this company from what you see?   View Answer

Worked for Genzyme? Contribute to the Community!