Genzyme

Updated Oct 30, 2014

4.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Genzyme in March 2010.

I met with 4 people one by one and it was a behavioral interview. Each interviewer asked few questions each regarding specific situations that I may have faced at work.

Other Interview Reviews for Genzyme

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Genzyme in May 2008.

I was called into a brightly lit but plain conference room. Next thing I know the interviewer wants to do a fifteen-minute roleplaying session where I am trying to convince a college professor that a suggested idea is beneficial to him. He then acts way too difficult and in addition then starts to go off on some roleplaying tangent about how his wife left him and he has no desire to do anything at work let alone our plan for implementing a change. Most awkward and strange interview ever.

Interview Questions
    • What do you not like about this company from what you see?   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naarden (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naarden (Netherlands)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Genzyme in August 2010.

I heard about the open position via a contact. I applied with CV and over letter addressed too the hiring manager. Got contacted soon and asked to come for interviews. Very professional interviews with 4 different persons. I also had to do an assessment. Challenging but turned out positively in the end.

Interview Questions
    • The assessment was challenging. Case study format, and had to prepare a presentation in a short period of time.   Answer Question