Genzyme Business Analyst Interview Questions

4.5

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genzyme (Cambridge, MA) in March 2010.

Interview

I met with 4 people one by one and it was a behavioral interview. Each interviewer asked few questions each regarding specific situations that I may have faced at work.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Genzyme

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genzyme (Cambridge, MA) in May 2008.

Interview

I was called into a brightly lit but plain conference room. Next thing I know the interviewer wants to do a fifteen-minute roleplaying session where I am trying to convince a college professor that a suggested idea is beneficial to him. He then acts way too difficult and in addition then starts to go off on some roleplaying tangent about how his wife left him and he has no desire to do anything at work let alone our plan for implementing a change. Most awkward and strange interview ever.

Interview Questions

• What do you not like about this company from what you see?   1 Answer