Genzyme

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Manufacturing Technician

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Genzyme in February 2013.

Interview Details – The interview was a joke, the hr first spoke and then arranged a one on one with hiring manager. The hiring manager seemed very interested. I was positive that I did well. I did not hear back from anyone after that. I sent a follow up email and got no response. I totally agree with some of the posts here, which said the process was a joke.

Interview Question – What is the reason for leaving your current employer.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Genzyme

Worked for Genzyme? Contribute to the Community!

Genzyme Videos

Genzyme – Why Work for Us?

Genzyme is committed to discovering and delivering transformative therapies for patients with rare and special unmet medical needs, providing hope where there was none before. Corporate Overview Genzyme has… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Genzyme Manufacturing Technician interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Genzyme employees and interview candidates.