Genzyme

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

QA Doc Spec Interview

QA Doc Spec

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Genzyme in July 2010.

Interview Details – I was led to a small office where each of 4 interviewers came in succession to ask their battery of questions. The first three were pleasant, explained their needs in a candidate and made notations. The fourth barely looked at me only once--upon arrival. The questioning was interrogational and the notes were more a transcription of my answers, which may have been why they failed to look at me when I spoke to them throughout the session. I had a good feeling about the interview until this last person came in.

During this lengthy interview, I was not offered even a glass of water, given any kind of tour or other such courtesy. I would have taken the job if offered, but in retrospect, it is probably best that I was not.

Interview Question – It was not the content of the interview questions that made it difficult   Answer Question

Worked for Genzyme? Contribute to the Community!