QC Scientist Interview
The process took 5 months - interviewed at Genzyme in November 2011.
Extremely lengthy and requirements did not seem appropriate for the position.
Difficult to get feedback from HR, especially since process from application to 1st phone interview was almost 3 months...by the 4th month I had decided to forget about the position and then I was called back for a full day of interview and presentation, which resulted in never hearing back.
Once I contacted HR, I was told they needed more experience. I guess their needs changed since the position was initially 2 levels lower than the one I was actually interviewing for.
They don't seem organized enough to know what they need upfront.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Genzyme
- Senior Administrative Assistant (4)
- Research Associate (3)
- Quality Control Analyst I (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Intern (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Technologist I (1)
- QC Scientist (1)
- QA Doc Spec (1)
- CRA Registries (Clinical Research Associate) (1)
- QC Micro Technician (1)
- Senior Regional Business Analyst (1)
- Biostatisticians (1)
- Validation Specialist I (1)
- CLINICAL SCIENCE ASSOCIATE (1)
- Manufacturing Shift Support Office (1)
- Distribution and Logistics Coop (1)
- Epidemiologist/Bio Statistician (1)
- Principal Regulatory Affairs Associate (1)
- Document Specialist II (1)
- Principal Production Planning Analyst (1)
- Financial Manager (1)
- Sales (1)
- Scientist (1)
- Software Engineering Manager (1)
- Quality Supervisor (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Senior Training Specialist (1)
- QC Analyst (1)