Genzyme

Genzyme Senior Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Genzyme in November 2010.

About 8 years ago, the only way I could get an interview with Genzyme was through an employee referral, otherwise it was impossible to get through the door. Once I received my initial interview with the company, the process took about 3 weeks to be offered a job. I found everyone from HR to people I intereviewed with were professional and friendly.

As for internal transfers, I had built a very good working relationship among senior executives and I had proven that I did an exemplary job in my role as an administrative assistant resulting my landing a job within the company (this happened during the Sanofi's acquisition of Genzyme when my boss would leave and I was forced to find another administrative assistant position). The interview process took a record 3 days to complete the internal transfer(s).

Interview Questions
  • How do you see yourself as a team player?   View Answer
There was no negotions since I was just happy to get a job with a great company.

Other Interview Reviews for Genzyme

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Genzyme in July 2010.

I was brought in through a temp agency which most admin positions seem to be. The agency I worked with was very nice and the process was smooth. I had an offer the day after I interviewed and started right after I gave 2 weeks notice at my previous position.

Interview Questions
    • When working for pharma you will be asked if you understand reimbursement and the payor system   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Genzyme in November 2009.

The whole interview process with Genzyme took awhile to complete. I would have one interview say with an HR person and then weeks would go by before I heard anything. Then I would be asked back for another interview with a different person. Then I'd wait weeks to hear back from them. Then on my last round of interviews I met with a good number of people in the department. They were all very nice. The offices are amazing as well. They asked some challenging questions during the interviews but nothing too out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

I found out more details of the day to day responsibilities of the position and I wasn't interested in certain key aspects.

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Genzyme in September 2010.

Lengthy interview but that is because they value your time and have you meet with all of the interviewers in one day.