Genzyme

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Technical Trainer Interview

Cambridge, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Genzyme in January 2010.

Interview Details – It was terrible. The recruiter practically bribed me and then wouldn't process the paperwork. I had to talk to his boss. The job wasn't well defined. It was awful - nobody even followed up after to see how it was going. it was a terrible experience. I felt like a criminal.

Interview Question – What do you like to read?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. After going through 4 months I was broken down.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Genzyme

Worked for Genzyme? Contribute to the Community!

Genzyme Videos

Genzyme – Why Work for Us?

Genzyme is committed to discovering and delivering transformative therapies for patients with rare and special unmet medical needs, providing hope where there was none before. Corporate Overview Genzyme has… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Genzyme Senior Technical Trainer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Genzyme employees and interview candidates.