GeoEye Interview Questions

2.2

Channel Partner Interview

I applied online - interviewed at GeoEye in September 2010.

The people were great and it seemed like a great company. I was invited for two interviews with two different people. Both individuals were laid back and not uptight. The interview was your classic interview with all the questions you can google. The people in the office seemed friendly and welcoming.

Vice President of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dulles, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dulles, VA

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at GeoEye.

Direct, straightforward and comprehensive.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were to be expected. Needed however to follow up on application with persistence to get it accepted.   Answer Question

Marketing Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Herndon, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GeoEye.

Very easy. Applied online, and recruiter contacted me.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were all standard - why should I hire you, tell me about [a difficult experience] and how you handled it, etc.   Answer Question
    Negotiation was easy. I specified my salary range, but was at the high end. They made up the difference with a hiring bonus.

Geospatial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Thornton, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thornton, CO

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at GeoEye.

Very through inter view process . interviewed with many levels of management.

Interview Questions
    • Do you know how to use our personal software that is used no where else?   View Answer
    there was none that i was given

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Herndon, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at GeoEye in March 2012.

I got an email from a recruiter for a Business Analyst position. I gave send via email my resume to the recruiter expecting a call the next day. When I got the call it was the hiring manager and an employee. They ask me questions about my experience. Within 40 minutes I got invited to the office at the end of the week for an interview. I interviewed with that same manager and employee. They wanted me to start right away, they send me to HR to discuss benefits. Two weeks later I got an offer and a week after that I started to work. The whole process only took a month.

Geospatial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Thornton, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thornton, CO

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at GeoEye in December 2010.

I was contacted by HR through email, and set up interview date and time.
    Interview was with 2 immediate supervisor and the department head, mostly behavioral type questions. Sat at a long table across from 3 dudes in button-down shirts and slacks. This was the only interview before an offer was made. I was then led into the work environment and got to awkwardly meet 2 workers who obviously didn't want to be bothered with meeting an interviewee. Should've been my first clue not to accept this offer!

Interview Questions
    I gave a salary range to HR, and they offered me a salary that was towards the top of the range. I accepted but probably should've tried to negotiate more. Oh well.

Worked for GeoEye? Contribute to the Community!