GeoEye Interview Questions

2.2

Vice President of Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dulles, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at GeoEye (Dulles, VA).

Interview

Direct, straightforward and comprehensive.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were to be expected. Needed however to follow up on application with persistence to get it accepted.   Answer Question

Marketing Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GeoEye (Herndon, VA).

Interview

Very easy. Applied online, and recruiter contacted me.

Interview Questions

• The questions were all standard - why should I hire you, tell me about [a difficult experience] and how you handled it, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was easy. I specified my salary range, but was at the high end. They made up the difference with a hiring bonus.

Geospatial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thornton, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GeoEye (Thornton, CO).

Interview

Very through inter view process . interviewed with many levels of management.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to use our personal software that is used no where else?   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was none that i was given

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at GeoEye (Herndon, VA) in March 2012.

Interview

I got an email from a recruiter for a Business Analyst position. I gave send via email my resume to the recruiter expecting a call the next day. When I got the call it was the hiring manager and an employee. They ask me questions about my experience. Within 40 minutes I got invited to the office at the end of the week for an interview. I interviewed with that same manager and employee. They wanted me to start right away, they send me to HR to discuss benefits. Two weeks later I got an offer and a week after that I started to work. The whole process only took a month.

Geospatial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thornton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GeoEye (Thornton, CO) in December 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by HR through email, and set up interview date and time. Interview was with 2 immediate supervisor and the department head, mostly behavioral type questions. Sat at a long table across from 3 dudes in button-down shirts and slacks. This was the only interview before an offer was made. I was then led into the work environment and got to awkwardly meet 2 workers who obviously didn't want to be bothered with meeting an interviewee. Should've been my first clue not to accept this offer!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I gave a salary range to HR, and they offered me a salary that was towards the top of the range. I accepted but probably should've tried to negotiate more. Oh well.

Channel Partner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GeoEye in September 2010.

Interview

The people were great and it seemed like a great company. I was invited for two interviews with two different people. Both individuals were laid back and not uptight. The interview was your classic interview with all the questions you can google. The people in the office seemed friendly and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite college team?   1 Answer