GeoEye

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Geospatial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thornton, CO

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at GeoEye.

Very through inter view process . interviewed with many levels of management.

Interview Questions
    • Do you know how to use our personal software that is used no where else?   View Answer
    there was none that i was given

Geospatial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thornton, CO

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at GeoEye in December 2010.

I was contacted by HR through email, and set up interview date and time.
    Interview was with 2 immediate supervisor and the department head, mostly behavioral type questions. Sat at a long table across from 3 dudes in button-down shirts and slacks. This was the only interview before an offer was made. I was then led into the work environment and got to awkwardly meet 2 workers who obviously didn't want to be bothered with meeting an interviewee. Should've been my first clue not to accept this offer!

Interview Questions
    I gave a salary range to HR, and they offered me a salary that was towards the top of the range. I accepted but probably should've tried to negotiate more. Oh well.