Geographic Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2014
Updated Oct 15, 2014

3.2

Programmer/Analyst Interview

Smooth and personable. They test your skills and make sure your competent. You have to take a test on the computer for testing skills as well as an interview. Nothing unusual for a computer programming position

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Harbor, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Geographic Solutions in June 2014.

The in house recruiter was very pleasant and professional. The team members I talked to were knowledgeable about their environment, their business and the challenges of the company. It was a pleasure to talk to them. Overall it seems a friendly company to work for, with growing pains, which is a good thing.

Entery Level Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Harbor, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Geographic Solutions in April 2014.

Very relaxed interview - Gave me a quick walkthrough of some software they use and then had me use it -> I was able to reproduce the instructors results with about 85% accuracy - They do through a lot at you but still relatively easy interview - Had several interactions with the recruiter

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Harbor, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Geographic Solutions in December 2011.

Had several meetings with HR representatives over several days.

Programmer/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Harbor, FL

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Geographic Solutions in August 2009.

They had a technical phone interview, a computer personality test, and an in-person interview with various team leads. The questions they asked on the phone test ranged widely from classic ASP to SQL, JavaScript, and VB; I thought I did poorly because these questions were kind of out of left field.

Interview Questions
    • In .NET why would you use StringBuilder over regular concatenation?   View Answer
    • In ASP, what are the common objects? An example is the server object. Please name others.   View Answer
    • What's the difference between Server.Transfer and Response.Redirect?   View Answer
    There didn't seem to much room for negotiation. They tell you the standard operating hours, but don't tell you about all the extra time that will be required of you.

Computer Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Harbor, FL

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Geographic Solutions in March 2009.

The process was very strict