Geographic Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Entery Level Developer Interview

Entery Level Developer
Palm Harbor, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Geographic Solutions in April 2014.

Interview Details – Very relaxed interview - Gave me a quick walkthrough of some software they use and then had me use it -> I was able to reproduce the instructors results with about 85% accuracy - They do through a lot at you but still relatively easy interview - Had several interactions with the recruiter

Interview Question – What is a JOIN is SQL   Answer Question

Programmer Interview

Programmer
Palm Harbor, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Geographic Solutions in December 2011.

Interview Details – Had several meetings with HR representatives over several days.

Interview Question – Had to take a version of an IQ test   Answer Question

Programmer/Analyst Interview

Programmer/Analyst
Palm Harbor, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Geographic Solutions in August 2009.

Interview Details – They had a technical phone interview, a computer personality test, and an in-person interview with various team leads. The questions they asked on the phone test ranged widely from classic ASP to SQL, JavaScript, and VB; I thought I did poorly because these questions were kind of out of left field.

Interview Questions

• In .NET why would you use StringBuilder over regular concatenation?   View Answer
  • In ASP, what are the common objects? An example is the server object. Please name others.   View Answer
  • What's the difference between Server.Transfer and Response.Redirect?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There didn't seem to much room for negotiation. They tell you the standard operating hours, but don't tell you about all the extra time that will be required of you.

Computer Programmer Interview

Computer Programmer
Palm Harbor, FL

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Geographic Solutions in March 2009.

Interview Details – The process was very strict

Interview Question – Why are manhole covers round   Answer Question

Worked for Geographic Solutions? Contribute to the Community!