Geometric Software Solutions

Updated Sep 27, 2014

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Geometric Software Solutions

Technical Lead Interview

Aptitude test, followed by technical questions on function, and finally client interview and thats it. I was called by phone and was asked few questions before I was called by telephonic interview.

Interview Questions
    • Suppose we dont hire you even though you fit all of our needs, what would you do?   Answer Question
    I was unable to negotiate since the experience of hiring itself was so good.

Software Engineer for C++ Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Geometric Software Solutions in September 2014.

First round was a written round, in which they asked questions related to C++ concepts. If you would have had hands on on C++ you could easily answer those questions.

Questions comprises of C++ class object concepts, like those of classes, inheritence, stl, storage specifiers. There were certain questions where they asked entire diagramatic representation of relationship between classes. There were certain questions related to output of code also.

Interview Questions
    • There was no unexpected questions in the test, but style of test I found something different. It was completely a theory kind of paper in which you were supposed to explain each concept on paper.   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Geometric Software Solutions.

It was easy and aptitude based.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sāngli, Maharashtra (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sāngli, Maharashtra (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Geometric Software Solutions in November 2011.

1.Aptitude test consisting of mainly aptitude ,logical & geometry related questions.
    2.No particular branch related questions are asked.
    3.Interview is quite tough, questions from all 4 yrs subjects are asked.Another important emphasis is on geometrical concepts.
    4.HR is normal.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amravati (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amravati (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Geometric Software Solutions in October 2009.

I went through the Campus Interview process. The aptitude test was quite challenging but the interview process was quite comfortable

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Geometric Software Solutions in October 2009.

The interview was pretty basic considering that this was my first job.
    The questions asked were what a Mechanical Engg should know from learning in college.
    Quite a bit about spatial imagination ability, ability to solve puzzles and other questions related to mathematical ability and interests etc.

no negotiation took place, offer was made offer was excepted.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Geometric Software Solutions in September 2008.

1. Company presentation by the company representatives
    2. Test for an hour (includes Geometry, analytical thinking, logical abilities, Fundamentals of programming).
    3. First round of interview (Geometry and analytical skills along with spoken communication and behavioral competency).
    4. Technical round of interview (Programming basics, analytical skills, logical skills, puzzles, lateral thinking).
    5. Results and invitation to share the appointment letters, expectation out of the candidate.

Yes. No problem over here. Need to have good negotiation skills.