George Fox University

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Campus Security Guard Interview

Newberg, OR

The process took a day - interviewed at George Fox University in July 2010.

Interview Details – After applying to the job the previous spring, I received a phone call from the director of campus security asking about my previous employment and ability to function under stressful situations. He was cordial and seemed competent and well-organized. There were some humorous questions like, "can you leap over tall buildings in a single bound" and the like. After answering all the questions he said he would be in touch and I got a phone call and email letting me know I had the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – This is a work-study job so there was no negotiation to be done. Minimum wage job. About 10 hours per week.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Administrative Staff Interview

Newberg, OR

The process took 2 months - interviewed at George Fox University in June 2009.

Interview Details – Very friendly phone interview then group interview. Lots of questions, Christian college so they ask about your spiritual journey, what kind of books do you like to read and what kind of supervisor do you like. Situational questions were asked as well.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation - they were set in their ways.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for George Fox University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at George Fox University interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by George Fox University employees and interview candidates.