George Lucas Educational Foundation

Interviews for Top Jobs at George Lucas Educational Foundation

Candidate Interview Review

Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Rafael, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at George Lucas Educational Foundation (San Rafael, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online by submitting a cover letter with links to my online portfolio. Online application asked for expected salary. About two weeks later I received a phone call to arrange an appointment to interview. The interview was one-on-one, and lasted an hour. The person interviewing me was unable to make eye contact during the interview, and seemed rather flippant about the whole process. They then proceeded to look up my website to view my portfolio on their tablet device during the interview, giving the impression that they hadn't taken the time to review it beforehand.

Interview Questions

• So, do you have any questions? This was the first question asked once I had sat down.   Answer Question
    • So, what's your thing? You know, your thing? I gathered that I was being asked for my specialty.   Answer Question