George Washington University Medical Faculty Associates

Engaged Employer

George Washington University Medical Faculty Associates Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2015

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at George Washington University Medical Faculty Associates

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at George Washington University Medical Faculty Associates.

Interview

Quick, human resources seemed a little rude. The manager for the surgery department was nice. They both asked simple question. Easy interview overall. Although the position got cancelled, everything else went well.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at George Washington University Medical Faculty Associates.

Interview

Good communications throughout the process. Spent a full day interviewing. Many of the interviewers had not reviewed my resume. Most did not know the key criteria for the selection process. This is an organization that needs a stronger HR team. I would have helped if I could have known ahead of time the backgrounds of my interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Good behavioral interview questions. None were particularly difficult.   Answer Question

Program Assistant Interview

Application

Interview

Communication was mainly through email. The interview was mainly based off of my resume and no textbook interview questions were asked

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Practice Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at George Washington University Medical Faculty Associates (Washington, DC) in April 2013.

Interview

Hiring and HR in general, are very bad. I was contacted directly by the supervisor, whom I was connected through by a common friend. She interviewed me for the initial round who then advised me to apply on the website and wait for the HR to contact me. HR contacted after 5 days. Conducted their interview using the usual list of common questions.

Interview Questions

• None. All the questions were the usual, expected list from the behavioral set of questions, such as weakness/strengths?, how you motivate others?, why you are a good fit for this position?, where do you see yourself in the next 5 years? long term goals?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiations. HR recruiter was very cold and stern as if doing me a BIG favor in offering the proposed salary.

Sports Medicine Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at George Washington University Medical Faculty Associates (Seattle, WA) in May 2011.

Interview

The interns are interviewed after submitting a resume and application online. The application process was open for 1 month and half the applicants were interviewed. Of the applicants interviewed only about 1/3 of them were accepted. The interview was relaxed though you should ask lots of questions to show interest.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be here?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at George Washington University Medical Faculty Associates.

Interview

The interview was held on site and in person. I met with the manager iof my department as well as a number of representatives from the team I would potentially be working with.