George Washington University Medical Faculty Associates

www.gwdocs.com

George Washington University Medical Faculty Associates Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated May 7, 2014

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Practice Manager Interview

Practice Manager
Washington, DC

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at George Washington University Medical Faculty Associates in April 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring and HR in general, are very bad. I was contacted directly by the supervisor, whom I was connected through by a common friend. She interviewed me for the initial round who then advised me to apply on the website and wait for the HR to contact me. HR contacted after 5 days. Conducted their interview using the usual list of common questions.

Interview Question – None. All the questions were the usual, expected list from the behavioral set of questions, such as weakness/strengths?, how you motivate others?, why you are a good fit for this position?, where do you see yourself in the next 5 years? long term goals?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiations. HR recruiter was very cold and stern as if doing me a BIG favor in offering the proposed salary.

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at George Washington University Medical Faculty Associates.

Interview Details – Good communications throughout the process. Spent a full day interviewing. Many of the interviewers had not reviewed my resume. Most did not know the key criteria for the selection process. This is an organization that needs a stronger HR team. I would have helped if I could have known ahead of time the backgrounds of my interviewers.

Interview Question – Good behavioral interview questions. None were particularly difficult.   Answer Question

Program Assistant Interview

Program Assistant

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at George Washington University Medical Faculty Associates.

Interview Details – Communication was mainly through email. The interview was mainly based off of my resume and no textbook interview questions were asked

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate

Sports Medicine Intern Interview

Sports Medicine Intern
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at George Washington University Medical Faculty Associates in May 2011.

Interview Details – The interns are interviewed after submitting a resume and application online. The application process was open for 1 month and half the applicants were interviewed. Of the applicants interviewed only about 1/3 of them were accepted. The interview was relaxed though you should ask lots of questions to show interest.

Interview Question – Why do you want to be here?   View Answer

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at George Washington University Medical Faculty Associates.

Interview Details – The interview was held on site and in person. I met with the manager iof my department as well as a number of representatives from the team I would potentially be working with.

Worked for George Washington University Medical Faculty Associates? Contribute to the Community!