George Washington University

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Research Scientist Interview

Research Scientist

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at George Washington University.

Interview Details – one phone interview, hired, department/PI cheated everything that has been promised, not appropriately positioned based on prior experience, a lot of procedural problems,

Negotiation Details – they promised everything I wanted, but over the years nothing happened

Research Scientist Interview

Research Scientist
Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at George Washington University in October 2008.

Interview Details – I heard about the job opening through a friend. Was asked in for an interview, then came back for a second interview. I then took a couple of potential colleagues out to lunch to find out if the job would be a good fit for me.

Interview Question – Can't recall.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I gave them a salary expectation just above what I had been making, and they accepted. I then negotiated a month of annual leave.

Interviews for Top Jobs at George Washington University

Worked for George Washington University? Contribute to the Community!