George Washington University

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Research Scientist Interview

Research Scientist

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at George Washington University.

Interview Details – one phone interview, hired, department/PI cheated everything that has been promised, not appropriately positioned based on prior experience, a lot of procedural problems,

Negotiation Details – they promised everything I wanted, but over the years nothing happened

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Research Scientist Interview

Research Scientist
Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at George Washington University in October 2008.

Interview Details – I heard about the job opening through a friend. Was asked in for an interview, then came back for a second interview. I then took a couple of potential colleagues out to lunch to find out if the job would be a good fit for me.

Interview Question – Can't recall.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I gave them a salary expectation just above what I had been making, and they accepted. I then negotiated a month of annual leave.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at George Washington University

Worked for George Washington University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at George Washington University Research Scientist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by George Washington University employees and interview candidates.