Georgetown University Project Coordinator Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Georgetown University in June 2013.

Met with Hiring Manager and a few others from the team, felt like it went well, got a decision very quickly. Interview process was very straightforward and smooth. I was referred by the person leaving the job I applied for.

Other Interview Reviews for Georgetown University

Project Coordinator Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Georgetown University in July 2010.

The interview started with a brief intro about the job responsibility, and then focused on my background, skills and knowledge of the professional field. There was a session of Q&A, along with the inquiry about my expectation and passion toward this job.

Interview Questions
    • Are you familiar with the ethical issues in conducting cancer related research?   Answer Question

Worked for Georgetown University? Contribute to the Community!