Georgia College & State University

Georgia College & State University Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Georgia College & State University

Student Affairs Professional Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Georgia College & State University.

Interview

Two interviews: phone screen and on-campus. On campus interview lasted for most of the day and included interviews with search committee, direct supervisor, and upper level administration. Also included a campus tour and a presentation on a job-related topic.

Aquatic Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milledgeville, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Georgia College & State University (Milledgeville, GA) in September 2011.

Interview

After filling out an application of interest, management will set up a face to face interview. During this interview there will be at least one of the three facility managers and at least one currently employed Aquatic Supervisor conducting the interview. The questions are fairly basic as we are mainly interested in past experiences, ability to lead, and eagerness to work.

Interview Questions

• The questions are not too difficult. The most difficult question may ask you to describe how you handled either an upset patron or an injury.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation.

Stockroom Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milledgeville, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Georgia College & State University (Milledgeville, GA) in August 2011.

Interview

I signed up on a list for offered jobs in Herty Hall, Milledgeville, GA

Interview Questions

• Do you want to work?   1 Answer
    • How many hours per week do you want to work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate the number of hours per week I wanted to work.

Graduate Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Georgia College & State University in April 2011.

Interview

I applied to the masters of biology program and my SAT scores and other science grades led me to be offered a graduate assistant-ship and free tuition. I was hesitant at first because I was actually a non science major in my undergrad and I knew i was going to be taking 6000 level classes and teaching for the very first time. I was reassured that I could handle the work. I did my own personal studying as well as prep work in our shared Graduate assistant office.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you can handle teaching your own classes as well as still taking on a full load?   1 Answer