Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD)

www.dbhddjobs.com
Profile Unclaimed

Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD) Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2014
Updated Sep 15, 2014

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD)

Training Program Administrator Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD).

The hiring process was with a 3 person panel CEO, Nurse Exec, COO and the experience was average. I receive the type of interview I expected. 1. consisted of a phone interview, 2, consisted of an in person interview with a 3 person panel CEO, COO, Nurse Exec, 3 consisted of an 2 person face to face interview with CEO and Direct of Training.

Interview Questions
    • Was i aware of the agreement with the Department of Justice   View Answer
    Simple they wanted me and I got the salary requested

Executive Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD) in August 2014.

I applied online through their website by submitting my resume to the required e-mail address. I believe it took about a month for a call. I had an in-person panel interview with the an HR rep (her name was Carol) and 2 other department directors (the position was for their departments. They would share the Executive Assistant).

Interview Questions
    • Typical behavioral type questions; however, they did give me a copy of the list of questions so I wouldn't lose my place and could read along. This was very nice.   Answer Question

Unanswered Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD).

The office was cold and damp. The office furniture was obsolete. The building is out of date and sections of the building are dirty. Bathrooms tended to be clean. There was plenty of room to offer more supports for employees but very little was done. Elevators did not always run efficiently and you could get caught between floors. Fire drills might have everyone in the building standing outside for 2+ hours in inclimate weather.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation was possible.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD) in January 2009.

It was very intimidating. I recommend candidates to do there homework before going to the interview. Its really not that bad overall. You also take a sample test to make sure you have the skills for the position you are apply for.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation was taken place.

Work at Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD)? Share Your Experiences

Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD)