Georgia Department of Revenue Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Georgia Department of Revenue

Office Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Georgia Department of Revenue (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a panel interview which consisted of people of different races, age and sex. The questions were centered around the job and the expected job duties. The Hiring Manager was very knowledgeable and thorough in his description of the job and duties involved. He spoke very clearly and opened it up for questions after the interview was over

Interview Questions

• Are you able to perform the minimum requirements of the job as outlined in the job description?   1 Answer

Office Supervisor Interview

Interview

One on one interview, 5 candidates applied...questions were scenario situations

Employee Engagement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Georgia Department of Revenue (Atlanta, GA) in April 2011.

Interview

Behavioral interview all the way. They were seeking to determine if you could perform the competencies needed by examples of when you had actually done it. Friendly panel - no :good cop:, "bad cop" routine. Panel was diverse and consisted of people from the function where I applied. Overall, a very enjoyable experience!

Interview Questions

• Give one example of a time when you provided excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation.

Revenue Agent I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Georgia Department of Revenue (Atlanta, GA) in February 2009.

Interview

An interview that included the standard run of the mill questions and a test that was designed for basic math and English skills. The interviewers would get a sense for what the applicant was able to deliver and then react with an offer after checking out the applicants information.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

starting date, but not pay rate.

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Georgia Department of Revenue in May 2010.

Interview

Interview was a group interview, consisting of supervisors and managers of hiring division. I felt very comfortable, the people were nice, access entry to almost every entrance. The process was simple and went smoothly. My advice is to dress professionally, maintain eye contact, practice your oral and written communication skills and you will do just fine! They don't ask the typical interview questions, "So tell me about yourself". The questions are all job related as well as the test. Good luck!

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of good judgement in the work environment?   Answer Question

Mail Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Georgia Department of Revenue in October 2008.

Interview

They gave me a call , and schuduled an Interview time and I was able to start the following Monday