Georgia Department of Revenue Interview Questions

One on one interview, 5 candidates applied...questions were scenario situations

Revenue Agent I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Georgia Department of Revenue in February 2009.

An interview that included the standard run of the mill questions and a test that was designed for basic math and English skills. The interviewers would get a sense for what the applicant was able to deliver and then react with an offer after checking out the applicants information.

Interview Questions
    starting date, but not pay rate.

Auditor Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Georgia Department of Revenue in May 2010.

Interview was a group interview, consisting of supervisors and managers of hiring division. I felt very comfortable, the people were nice, access entry to almost every entrance. The process was simple and went smoothly. My advice is to dress professionally, maintain eye contact, practice your oral and written communication skills and you will do just fine! They don't ask the typical interview questions, "So tell me about yourself". The questions are all job related as well as the test. Good luck!

Interview Questions
    • What is your definition of good judgement in the work environment?   Answer Question

Mail Clerk Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Georgia Department of Revenue in October 2008.

They gave me a call , and schuduled an Interview time and I was able to start the following Monday