Georgia Gwinnett College

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Professor Education Interview

Assistant Professor Education

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Georgia Gwinnett College.

Interview Details – I was invited does for on campus interview with a panel. They were very poor with follow up communication. I received no response from my follow up email. Very unprofessional. It speaks volumes about the culture of the organization..Overall I was not very impressed.

Interview Question – What is your teaching philosophy?   Answer Question

Professional Writing Tutor Interview

Professional Writing Tutor

Interviewed at Georgia Gwinnett College

Interview Details – Interviewed with Dean and was offered position on the spot.

Interview Question – Why did you leave teaching?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation available

Assistant Professor Interview

Assistant Professor
Lawrenceville, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Georgia Gwinnett College in May 2010.

Interview Details – Usually they try to meet with you at an employment center at the upcoming math conference. They are excellent with communicating and keeping you updated about the developments. Maintain a very friendly environment and are very forthcoming in terms of both positives and negatives of working at GGC.

Negotiation Details – I did not choose to negotiate.

Worked for Georgia Gwinnett College? Contribute to the Community!