Georgia-Pacific Corporation

Updated Nov 13, 2014

3.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Georgia-Pacific Corporation.

- Phone Interview
- In-person with recruiter
- A series of of 3-4 interviews, could be one or two interviewers per interview, for 1-2 hrs each; You will usually meet with the hiring manger and there report to. Individuals who have held your position before and people you would be working with.
- Drug test (Office staff usually mouth swab) and background check (including prior employer verification)
- Offer

Other Interview Reviews for Georgia-Pacific Corporation

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Georgia-Pacific Corporation.

I had to have 2 different interviews. First interview was with the hiring manager. Second interview was with 6 different people which was: hiring manager again, big boss, and 4 from the corporate office. Please dress with the appropriate attire, cleaniness counts a lot.

Interview Questions
    • Why should we hire you? Give me a time where you went over your grounds to get the job done, and what happen afterwards?   Answer Question
    Be prepared for changes. They had the perfect work schedule Mon-Fri 7:30am-4pm. Awesome pay. Be ready to make a difference in the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan, WI

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Georgia-Pacific Corporation in April 2012.

On the 1st interview, I met with the plant manager, quality manager, HR, and customer service managers. I was called back for a 2nd interview a week or so later. I then met with the sales manager, and then general manager. It was a very relaxed process. I met with each of them separately, so I was ultimately in interviews for approximately 5 hours total.

Interview Questions
    • Please describe a time you failed at something on the job?   Answer Question