Georgia-Pacific Corporation Engineering Interview Questions

3.3

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific Corporation (Atlanta, GA) in May 2010.

Interview

long and tedious

Interview Questions

• How would you stop an expensive project that you knew was wrong?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Georgia-Pacific Corporation

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific Corporation in July 2011.

Interview

Phone Interview to screen candidates. Then an onsite day long behavioral interview with several one on one interviews with different managers and potential coworkers. It was a good way to get to know the company at the same time they got to know me. They were very professional and easy to get along with although each location and plant will be different. My suggestion is to have all the questions that you want to know about ahead of time.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you had to manage multiple pressing projects at the same time. How do you normally do this?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific Corporation in July 2010.

Interview

The interview was pretty straightforward; everyone was very nice & professional. They utilize behavior based interviewing (or STAR, SAR).

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you chose to take the high road rather than the easy way out.   Answer Question
    • Describe how you can add value to the organization.   Answer Question

Received an offer from another employer before they made an offer.