Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Georgia-Pacific Corporation
- Entry Level Engineer (10)
- Sales (7)
- IT Co-Op (6)
- Project Engineer (5)
- Business Analyst (5)
- Procurement Specialist (4)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Process Engineer (3)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Intern (3)
- Associate Brand Manager (2)
- Marketing (2)
- General Laborer (2)
- Systems Analyst (2)
- Senior Buyer (2)
- Accounting Intern (2)
- Packaging Engineer (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Reliability Engineer (2)
- Transportation Planner (2)
- Entry Level Engineering Program (2)
- Fraud Analytics (1)
- Technical Analyst/Senior Technical Analyst (1)
- Reliability Leader (1)
- Shift Electrician (1)
- Operations Research Lead (1)
- Export Documentation Associate/GP Harmon Recycling (1)
- Feeder/Packer (1)
- ELE Chemical (1)
- General Helper/Operator (1)
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Georgia-Pacific Corporation (Atlanta, GA) in May 2010.
long and tedious
- How would you stop an expensive project that you knew was wrong? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Georgia-Pacific Corporation
Engineer InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Georgia-Pacific Corporation in July 2011.
Phone Interview to screen candidates. Then an onsite day long behavioral interview with several one on one interviews with different managers and potential coworkers. It was a good way to get to know the company at the same time they got to know me. They were very professional and easy to get along with although each location and plant will be different. My suggestion is to have all the questions that you want to know about ahead of time.
- Tell us about a time that you had to manage multiple pressing projects at the same time. How do you normally do this? Answer Question
Engineering InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Georgia-Pacific Corporation in July 2010.
The interview was pretty straightforward; everyone was very nice & professional. They utilize behavior based interviewing (or STAR, SAR).
Reasons for Declining
Received an offer from another employer before they made an offer.