Georgia-Pacific Corporation Entry Level Engineering Program Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

4.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Entry Level Engineering Program Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Georgia-Pacific Corporation in October 2012.

On Campus Interview
Behavioral Interview questions

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Georgia-Pacific Corporation

Entry Level Engineering Program Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at Georgia-Pacific Corporation in March 2012.

First, there was a phone interview screening with an HR rep. He asked some basic questions and a couple of behavioral questions given to him from the hiring manager. I got a call back a couple days later saying that they wanted to skip the phone interview with the manager and brought me to Atlanta. They had me interview with 6 people (each one on one). Then I went to lunch with the hiring manager and one other person.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation in which you did not take the "easy way out" but went the "right" way to reach a solution.   Answer Question

Worked for Georgia-Pacific Corporation? Contribute to the Community!