Georgia-Pacific Corporation

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

General Laborer Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Georgia-Pacific Corporation in August 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and received an email for testing. After a week I received an email stating they would like to have me for an interview. In the email they gave me different websites to look at in regards to the company and behavioral interviews. I was interviewed by two different people. Each person had an hour each to interview. They had a list of specific questions they had to ask. Mostly dealt with questions asking how I handle situations in previous job experiences. I am still waiting to see if I got the job or not due to the fact they are still interviewing.

Interview Question – In three words describe yourself and work experience? Name a situation in a previous job where you had to be creative?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

General Laborer Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Georgia-Pacific Corporation in March 2012.

Interview Details – Behavioral based interview, received offer same day from plant manager and HR, drug test given 10 min after the interview with a scheduled start date received a week later.

Interview Question – Tell me a time you didn't agree with your supervisor or other lead worker, how did you explain your disagreement, what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Got good starting hourly rate of 19.19/hourly with benefits to start less than 30 days for general labor position

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Georgia-Pacific Corporation

Worked for Georgia-Pacific Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Georgia-Pacific Corporation General Laborer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Georgia-Pacific Corporation employees and interview candidates.