Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Georgia-Pacific Corporation
- Entry Level Engineer (12)
- Sales (7)
- IT Co-Op (6)
- Procurement Specialist (5)
- Project Engineer (5)
- Business Analyst (5)
- Intern (4)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Process Engineer (4)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Senior Buyer (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Accounting Intern (2)
- Associate Brand Manager (2)
- Marketing (2)
- General Laborer (2)
- Systems Analyst (2)
- Reliability Engineer (2)
- Packaging Engineer (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Transportation Planner (2)
- Entry Level Engineering Program (2)
- Fraud Analytics (1)
- Technical Analyst/Senior Technical Analyst (1)
- Reliability Leader (1)
- Shift Electrician (1)
- Operations Research Lead (1)
- Export Documentation Associate/GP Harmon Recycling (1)
- Feeder/Packer (1)
- ELE Chemical (1)
Procurement Specialist Interview
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific Corporation (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.
Was interviewed at a career fair last spring for their procurement specialist program for college graduates. The process was really easy and the recruiters were friendly and calming considering it was my first time interviewing. The whole process was very informal.
- How I handled a group situation that was not ideal 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Georgia-Pacific Corporation
Procurement Specialist InterviewDeclined Offer
Interview began with the employers introducing themselves which led into a conversational interview. They did ask some questions, but not hard ones and not many. The entire interview consisted of 3 questions but all very relaxed. Employers would ask more questions regarding the situation and answer that I had given.
- Tell me a time you worked for a team and a conflict arose, how did you resolve it? Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
My skills and talents are better suited in a different position.
Procurement Specialist InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific Corporation (Bellingham, WA) in February 2014.
Recruited from a university career fair, interviewed later that day, got a call of a job offer a few hours later. Questions are behavioral based
- Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a diverse set of people Answer Question
They give you a location, but the location is extremely negotiable as they want to retain your talent. I don't think the salary for the program is negotiable though, but I did not ask because it is already pretty high
Procurement Specialist InterviewDeclined OfferAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific Corporation in January 2014.
On campus interview, very laid back. Straight forward questions
- Tell us about a time a boss called you out for a mistake and how you handled it Answer Question
Procurement Specialist InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific Corporation (Atlanta, GA) in March 2010.
Very detailed program clearly outlined in the interview process. Has a great path for advancement and you will learn quickly. Working on the floor gives you the ability to see how the process works and to be able to respond quickly. Great first job and the interview will prepare you well. You will know exactly what to expect on your first day.
- Why do you think your college career has prepared you for a position in the Paper industry? Answer Question
NO negotiations at this level.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review