Georgia-Pacific Corporation Procurement Specialist Interview Questions

2.7

Procurement Specialist Interview

Interview began with the employers introducing themselves which led into a conversational interview. They did ask some questions, but not hard ones and not many. The entire interview consisted of 3 questions but all very relaxed. Employers would ask more questions regarding the situation and answer that I had given.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time you worked for a team and a conflict arose, how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

My skills and talents are better suited in a different position.

Other Interview Reviews for Georgia-Pacific Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellingham, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellingham, WA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Georgia-Pacific Corporation in February 2014.

Recruited from a university career fair, interviewed later that day, got a call of a job offer a few hours later. Questions are behavioral based

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a diverse set of people   Answer Question
    They give you a location, but the location is extremely negotiable as they want to retain your talent. I don't think the salary for the program is negotiable though, but I did not ask because it is already pretty high

Procurement Specialist Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Georgia-Pacific Corporation in January 2014.

On campus interview, very laid back. Straight forward questions

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time a boss called you out for a mistake and how you handled it   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Georgia-Pacific Corporation in March 2010.

Very detailed program clearly outlined in the interview process. Has a great path for advancement and you will learn quickly. Working on the floor gives you the ability to see how the process works and to be able to respond quickly. Great first job and the interview will prepare you well. You will know exactly what to expect on your first day.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think your college career has prepared you for a position in the Paper industry?   Answer Question
    NO negotiations at this level.